Taile Gamougg Fangame Devlog (puginarug)

hello, a new devlog will be out later today

1 Like

Devlog 3:
Today i finished the death and health system, now the only thing i need to do when it comes to health is making a system for permanent health upgrades, then i also made a door that opens when the boss is defeated, it leads to a portal that takes you to the next level, here’s a look:

(i promise that it looks way better ingame because of a few effects i made)
i also made the boss better and the game now generally looks better

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team

@_Etsuko would you like to be pinged? i’m asking this because you said that you wanted to play the game when it comes out

6 Likes

Yes I would like to be pinged thank you

4 Likes

ok, good!

4 Likes

hello, i’l try to make a lot of progress today as tomorrow i’l be playing pokemon scarlet or violet(i still haven’t decided which i’l preorder) all day because it’l be the anniversary of my country so there won’t be any update tomorrow

2 Likes

Devlog 4:
Today i worked on a lot of stuff, first i expanded the first level then i also made permanent health upgrades that permanently disappear when collected, then i also made an effect for when you’re sucked in to the portal that sends you to the next level, then i also added death dialogue for the P00P-F4RT-NTS.0.5 drone, so yeah, there was a good bit of progress

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

2 Likes

now that i think about it there might be a small update tomorrow

2 Likes

Nice! I forgot to mention before that I absolutely love the drone’s name :smirk: :smiley:! Additionally, if you feel like the Pokémon game(s) tomorrow aren’t good/worth your time, you can just flip a coin (like the Pokémon TCG) and choose Flowlab if heads or other life aspects if tails.

1 Like

nah, i wanna play it

2 Likes

alright
Personally I play games only if I enjoy them, if I lose satisfaction in the product then I will simply stop playing; you do you though

2 Likes

same, also nice tf2 reaction image, i’ve been playing that game a ton recently

1 Like

:handshake:

Thanks, I’ll play TF2 when I can. Bonus TF2 meme

1 Like

anyways getting back on topic the second boss of the game will be someone who is related to a pre-existing fangame character

2 Likes

Devlog 5:
Not much progress today, all i did was i made the player destroy 3 targets before being able to leave the house to go into the first level, that’s all for today

Pings

2 Likes

1 Like

Devlog 6:
Today i started working on the second level Brazil, here’s a look:
lore:
Brazil was once a great and prosperous land where humans, robots and skeletons all lived in harmony, until one day the great king Jamal was usurped by [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] became the new king and declared war against literally every single country in the world, the countries obviosly fought back and completely obliterated the country, now barely any life is able to survive in the desolate wasteland.
i also started working on admiral kumala’s design.

Which version do you like better?
  • Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

oh and [REDACTED] will be the second boss of the game and is related to someone from another taile gamougg fangame

Pings

1 Like

I would like the 2nd option more if the admirals coat had like medals or like buttons that signify status, because the first option looks really good but just looks like a regular grunt

1 Like

noted! i’l quickly change it!

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni is this better? i personally think it’s way better

1 Like

Yeah, that looks really good! But could you give it black boots and maybe like a gold star on the helmet? still :+1:

1 Like