Taile Gamougg Fangame Devlog (puginarug)

good, lemme add that real quick

ok, so i think the gold star doesnā€™t look that good and i canā€™t really make an actual star because itā€™d be huge

hmmm, then what about removing the top and bottom golden pixels and just making a band

oh yeah

1 Like

absolutely stunning, looks like a rugged robo commander

1 Like

nice, although he actually isnā€™t a robot, he just wears the suit because his face is heavily disfigured from countless battles, heā€™s kinda like darth vader

Beforeimage
Afterimage

Or general grievous, but I get your point

1 Like

yea, actually general grievous is my favourite star wars character, i love his backstory and design

1 Like

hey, so i heavily updated the second oneā€™s design so iā€™m making another poll

Which do you like better?
  • Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

@BradenS

1 Like

huh, thats weird, I could multiple pick

oh wait, its only one, WAIT, I like the 2nd one better :slight_smile:

Devlog 7:
Today i didnā€™t get much done, i mainly just worked on expanding the second level, which btw is very hard, then i also started working on a miniboss, hereā€™s a look:

i also made a new enemy, hereā€™s a look:

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

4 Likes

Is his name gguomaG?

3 Likes

Honestly I like both designs for admiral Kumalala now that his coat has gold on it. Buut, option 1 would also be good for something like this:
warning image link
warning

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Devlog 8:
Today i finished the miniboss and added a permanent health upgrade to the 2nd level, thatā€™s all for today, i am getting closer yet closer to finishing the demo, it will contain the first two levels and a secret level

PIngs

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

3 Likes

i wonā€™t talk about the secret level in depth in these updates because it is again, a secret

3 Likes

Hello, there wasnā€™t any progress today because i was busy and felt kinda deppresed

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:
Bro

2 Likes