Taile Gamougg Fangame Devlog (puginarug)

anyways a devlog is coming soon

1 Like

Devlog 11:
Today i worked on the secret level’s boss fight, worked on the usurper’s boss fight, started thinking about the tiny gamougg wallpaper and also made this cool piece of concept art

that’s all for today!

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

4 Likes

You progress a lot slower and I feel like that is making your game go a lot smoother than mine. Is that right? I like the concept art by the way.

2 Likes

progress is a lot slower because i put a lot of effort into everything, also school takes up a lot of my time so that’s another reason

2 Likes

also progress seems slow because i do daily updates, while if i did weekly updates progress would seem a lot faster

2 Likes

Oh ok. Yeah school slows me down too. I understand.

1 Like

Devlog 12:
Today i almost finished the secret level boss as well as working the usurper a good bit, i wanna have some more engagement on the topic so here’s a poll on what artstyle do you want the 2nd secret level to be

What artstyle do you want the 2nd secret level to be
  • A Gameboy style with maximum pixel size
  • A Style similar to the classic Taile Gamougg style
  • A Style similar to Pixel Name’s style
  • A Non-pixel art style
  • A Style similar to the style of the concept art

0 voters

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson

3 Likes

I also think the concept art’s style is really good

3 Likes

hey, updates will become slower for a bit since i’m focusing on other projects, so there won’t be daily updates for a while

Pings

2 Likes

But now there are multiple Gamouggies Gamougging on the Gamougg game

1 Like

2 Likes

guh

1 Like

guhmougg

2 Likes

is this game still being upddated [after tha jam]?

1 Like

eh, might restart development on it soon

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

hello, this game(just like the topic) is getting revived! I’ve become way better at making games since the start of this project, i’m also continuing the development of this game alone.
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko

4 Likes

also, i have another taile gamougg fangame in the works!

4 Likes

John is cooking a Taile Gamougg surprise for you (puginarug) right now…

4 Likes
photo

3 Likes