Taile Gamougg Lore

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

“Potato” might be an actual nickname for Jeff the killer, since I remember me and my sister would call him that when we were talking about him in front of our parents to avoid being scolded for talking about violent creatures.

4 Likes

I just realized that the sword is proportionate and looks like the Crystal Sabers from Power Rangers Wild Force. I wasn’t a Power Rangers fan in June 2022, so this is totally a coincidence.
Gamougg 4

4 Likes

New mod idea:

2 Likes

Another good theory to talk about

1 Like

Taile Gamougg 5 Lore
Just wanted to remind you

3 Likes

A permanent cure is found in Taile Gamougg 6! :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

The inhabitants purposefully chose this name for the planet to troll outsiders

2 Likes

Viking reference :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

?
(I’m always sad when I don’t get a reference :cry:)

I was messing around with AI and made this picture to go along with the AI’s story:

Once upon a time, in a far-off galaxy, there was a young man named Taile Gamougg. Taile was a kind and gentle soul, but he was also incredibly strong and brave.

Taile lived on a small planet called Eltoria, which was home to many different species of creatures. Despite the diversity of life on Eltoria, the planet was at peace, and everyone lived in harmony.

But one day, a dark force descended upon Eltoria, threatening to destroy the planet and all who lived on it. Taile, along with his friends and family, fought bravely against the invaders, but they were vastly outnumbered.

Just when it seemed like all was lost, a group of powerful warriors arrived on Eltoria to help defend the planet. These warriors were known as the Zenkaigers, and they were the strongest fighters in the galaxy.

Together, Taile and the Zenkaigers fought against the dark forces, using their incredible powers and skills to defeat their enemies. In the end, they emerged victorious, and Eltoria was saved.

Taile was hailed as a hero for his bravery and strength in battle, and he was celebrated throughout the galaxy. He continued to fight for justice and peace, using his powers to protect the innocent and defend the weak.

The end.

1 Like

New character: Alpacius Codington. He is a purple alpaca man and is totally jacked. He was once arrested on false charges.

2 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore
COP1CO is a comic book that Tobias used to read.

2 Likes

He will be a boss in Taile Gamougg 5.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Me

4 Likes

Also me, I even made a wiki lol

4 Likes

Drawing Gamougg 5’s ending as a comic rn

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg 5 lore
The Racism Hotspots (codenamed Racecar phones so that anti-racists can’t identify them) are special phones that contain racist data. That data is constantly, wirelessly flowing into the CEO of Racism, an ancient king of an old country who invented racism after one of his subjects invented the idea of “race” (based on some real historical info from my grade 10 history class). The phones have racecar wallpapers, games, pictures, and more to make people think that the phones belong to some racing enthusiasts instead of racists. If these phones are destroyed, the CEO of Racism will physically shrink over time and also lose significant power, allowing him to be destroyed. These phones are hidden all over the world. It is currently unknown how many of them exist.
2-Racecar Phone
This will be very important in Gamougg 5 as you will have to destroy these Horcruxes Racism Hotspots to bring the CEO down.

5 Likes

I’m changing the lore so that Gamougg 3 takes place in 2007 instead of 2005. This may make the timeline numbers less aesthetically pleasing, but there is a reason for this change. The reason is that I am going to remove the Transformers ending from Gamougg 4 and put it in Gamougg 3 instead, because I think the reference should be in a game that takes place in 2000’s and not one that takes place in the 2010’s.

idk about this anymore, maybe, idk

4 Likes