Taile Gamougg Lore

Oh yeah I only played the third game though (my dad is a bit reluctant to buy older games)

1 Like

Starting from now, I’ll try to mark the lore by each game in the series.
Gamougg 4 Lore
As part of the Toys To Life program in 2012, some lucky kids’ drawings were turned into military grade mechas.
The yellow parts on this particular model represent the moving parts made of partially melted carbon steel, while the greyish parts are made of tungsten.

2 Likes

John Shrekinson Life reveal?!?

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Makes sense I will be back going to rick roll some of ya :rofl:

4 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore
The Quatros blade(s), named after the number 4, was forged by Juan “the tank engine with 420 horsepower” Santiago in the year 1924. At the time, Juan was 40 years old while his nephew was 4 years old. The original copy of this sword was designed and constructed all within 4 hours on the 4th day of the fourth month of the year.

Later, Juan’s original design was mass produced in batches of varying numbers that were multiples of 4. They were most popular in Spain, Albania, and Algeria.

On April 24th, 2011, in a rural town in Mexico, Quandale Dingle’s other other son, Rebellious Jamesius Quartero flew over the town, surveying everyone in it. He discovered that they were trying to legalize lootboxes and other pay-to-win strategies in video games. Upon seeing all of this, the now disgusted Jamesius swore punishment on the townspeople.
Then the very next day (bam bam bam) Jamesius walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand “Hey, (bam bam bam) wanna enjoy life?”
The man said “Yeah! I really want to sell lemonade to everyone and put a smile on their face!” Jamesius then reached for his pocket and pulled out a small device.
“Then count with me” he said as he turned on the object “1, 2, 3!”
“‘1,2,3!’” The man counted with Jamesius.
On 3, Jamesius aimed the strange device at him. The man dropped to his knees and screamed, waking everyone up from their 3 AM naps. The man then stopped, looking at his hands. They were blood red. He looked in the mirror. His face was red too, and his eyes were yellow. He had been turned into a hideous beast!
“What d-did y-y-you do - to me?” the man asked.

Jamesius then walked away, proceeding to repeat the same or a similar process on the remaining inhabitants of the town. The Quatros blades were the only remaining form of happiness for the townspeople after Jamesius’ punishments.

1 Like

Yes now

1 Like

Hello @John_Shrekinson Nice lores you have their want to hear mines :ghost: :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it. Yeah sure, I would like to hear your lore (I really like video game lore) but please create a new topic to share your lore. This is because this topic is specifically for Taile Gamougg series lore.

2 Likes

Why do all the female characters like MasterChef

1 Like

Gordon Ramsay :+1:

1 Like

He AtE GuINNea Pig!
seNd 'IM To He- double hockey sticks!

2 Likes

After becoming demons, the townspeople had only one visible facet of their culture left: Adidas.

2 Likes

Marvel’s Spider-Man was released on PC in this universe.

1 Like

Me when CubeTales lore ded

…mostly because i am unable to actively develop due to being computerless

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Canon

3 Likes

Zamn! I predicted the future yet again!

3 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore:
Aside from the Evoils and Lava Laser Witches, all of the enemies in this game are soldiers or special forces units of a PMC called Yellowknife. They have ties to Racisto Rondo, but nobody knows that.

Here is one of their soldiers:

3 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore
The Funtron techsuit, designed by Dr. Hanguolo Funtron, is the standard battle armor for all occasions. Usually used by swordsmen and swordswomen, this variably colored suit of armor defends against numerous threats.

2 Likes