Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer (Version 2.0)

that stilll stands…

1 Like

Actually yeah that’s kinda true

2 Likes

I’m making this into a comic now! It has some of my best art yet.

2 Likes
Click to reveal pages of the comic

Features Estella @00T_Free

4 Likes

That was cool

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

But where Backround and shading ?

1 Like

Bruh. Both of those things are there lol

TGMS Update(s) 2022-04-02

I haven’t really updated this game in a while. Without further ado, let’s get right into today’s changes!

Read more

The highlight of this update: a new weapon!

This new weapon is called the Natural Predator Sword. It is a sword forged underwater with a seastone hilt and a glistening, shiny, orange bananium (a type of fruit scented metal found in the jungle) blade.

Made from the same materials and built by Gamougg after the journey, here is the Natural Predator suit!

The second Costume Statue added in this update is the Parallel Concept Costume Statue. This suit does not exist in this universe and therefore isn’t part of the canon; instead it is a concept for a new style of Gamougg.

The final significant update for today is a bug fix. I fixed the bug where the the final boss’ minions wouldn’t spawn using a single message behavior. Can’t believe I missed something like that.

The last one looks like the Gamougg from your comic

1 Like

Whoa lol I didn’t even notice that :joy:

1 Like

Comparing now:

1 Like

Dang. It really does look similar, right down to the more realistic skull. I swear it is a coincidence. Cool though.

1 Like

Especially the middle of the suit.

1 Like

Yeah, especially that.

1 Like

I should mention, the final boss is way harder to beat now after the bug is fixed and she spawns the Slime Enthusiasts. By the way, has anyone ever beaten this game? Just wondering.

???

2 Likes

Yeah I have no idea how that works lol :pensive:

1 Like

Actually you can use that as a way to enter Berserk Mode. Totally forgot about that.

1 Like