Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer (Version 2.0)

Tell me, whats a Berserk Mode.

1 Like

You can’t die unless you fully heal and die again, restart the entire game from the beginning, or press Escape twice. I’ve also made a weapon specifically for this mode that you can press G to equip. Attack buttons are the same as the sword.

1 Like

Updates 2022-09-22

• Added two new skins: “Honey, where’s my super suit?” and Funtron Techsuit.

• Kill 1000 enemies for the greatest achievement in all of GamougGaming, maybe even all of Flowlab. Happy grinding!

• Added sounds and animations for the boss in lleH

• Updated series logo on main menu and loading screen to the latest version seen in Gamougg 4, but with “Gamougg” recolored to fit Mouse Slayer.

• Added several achievements.

They are selling anime girl nft’s and its cringe so you have to stop them, now this game is real content

1 Like

thanks bro but to be clear they’re selling bored apes too

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Breaking News

This video has changed my mind. I will now be removing the One Piece meme reference in the achievements for this game.

The reference to “The One Piece is real!” will be replaced by another reference, this time a personal one called “December”. This achievement references one of the biggest gaming moments of my life: that time my dad gave me Halo: The Master Chief Collection for my birthday gift earlier than planned because it was on sale.

1 Like

Dunno why, but wanted to make a fan art of your character (even though I’ve barely played the games lol)

New Piskel

6 Likes

zamn

17+ meme

Thank you for making this and showing it to me. It looks genuinely amazing! By the way, can I use it as my pfp? It’s that awesome.

1 Like

It’s no problem:D And yes, of course!

1 Like

Thank you! (x2)

1 Like

TGMS new subtitle logo 2024 3D rotated is being updated in 2024!

I’m updating some older Gamougg titles (pun intended) to bring them up to par with Gamougg 1 in terms of quality. I also updated Gamougg 4 last week as part of this move. Most of the changes were sprite updates and QoL (quality of life) changes. Something I hope everyone will like is the fact that this game now has a custom healthbar; I dropped the bar behavior from the player. Below this is a reflection on the design of the main character, Gamougg, over the years (for this particular game).

TGMS player sprite - then and now

then
on the left: then 2
on the right: now

Update Summary
  • Updated sprites
(list)
  • Pause and fullscreen buttons
  • “Mouse Slayer” text logo
  • All lleH (level 2) special blocks and interactive items, such as locked blocks and the blocks that unlock them.
  • All ti ganD (level 1) blocks
  • Gamougg sprite, including blue and green recolors as well as some other skins
  • Grass and dirt
  • All environmental hazards (spike [block], buzzsaw, and block of death [aka die block])
  • Mouse cursor sprite used throughout the game
  • All portals-related sprites
  • Bouncy block
  • Ghost Laser weapon mod projectile
  • Ladder
  • Enemy healthbars
  • Loading screen
  • Checkpoints
  • Most enemies
  • Logos and menu text
  • Made it so that the player is not set to “Keep Between Levels” anymore. This means that I will have to add a save system to the player so that skins are saved in between levels since the player object is a new one in every level.

• Optimized the game a little bit by making certain offscreen control objects (such as music blocks and message senders) non-solid. This is so that the game doesn’t have to render the physics of an object that doesn’t even get seen during gameplay, let alone be collided with.

• Added 4 more skins and 2 more costume statues!

• Made the death screen spookier.

• Added an extra menu screen so you can select the Forge map you want to play in.

Lore
  • The Chadrifle (Gamougg’s weapon in this game) was given to Chads as an honor of their service and contributions to society.

• It is around this time in 2013 where Gamougg finally starts lifting weights at the gym to achieve a better physique after drawing himself as a buff guy for years.

• Gamougg finds his old band t-shirt by accident after he dyes the wig he got for a special occasion black in a blind fit of rage.

Version 2.0 is here! More shortly. For now, here’s the NEW game cover:
Taile Gamougg Mouse Slayer cover 2024

1 Like

Made a visualizer only to realize it was the wrong song lol

I made a lot of stuff today and in the last 4 days

1 Like