Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog (news bigger than Chungus?)

Converted the old Halo weapons (Brute Plasma Rifle and Reach Grenade Launcher) into the Lava Rifle and Chicken Deleter respectively. All weapons now use the Attacher Block System.

A new Costume Statue has been added! Beat the entire game to unlock it.

1 Like

Some weird bug happened to the Chicken Deleter so I completely revamped it and now itā€™s the Ice Bomber. I donā€™t know how to make the ice bayonet on it work though.

2 Likes

2 Likes

My sister just beat taile gamougg in 52 seconds

Send me your best time here!

3 Likes

New Content (and secrets) For taile gamougg 3!

Just a random little content drop. Iā€™ve been feeling like I donā€™t want to make new games right now, but I still like updating old ones. Hereā€™s what weā€™ve got in this new update:

• Random select weapon skins have been introduced! All weapons have this.
  • The Speedlo G1 (Gamougg and Giaā€™s regular flying vehicle) just got new skins! One of the skins is an easter egg for a game that me and my friend play.
  • A new Costume Statue has been added! This costume is called Crippled Vitality and its design is unintentionally inspired by Japanese mechs (like Gundam or Knightmare frames). This is the second Gamougg costume to have replaced the energy blades with metal ones.
Crippled Vitality

And now, the highlight of this updateā€¦

A new weapon! The sword! Its name is the Lore Shredder. Build to cut apart those who would dare to burn books and literature, this sword is what saved the concept of science from being destroyed by overzealous members of religions.
It too has random select weapon skins.

Also, Gamougg is canonically a sigma male.

1 Like

1 Like

Me and Gamougg yes.

1 Like

Finally added the second secret weapon! You have to find this one on the map and press L to pick up and drop. It is called the 4-Way Sword, and attacks in all directions.

2 Likes

Among us, this 4-way sword is wonderful, but there is another sword called the 8-Direction Sword, where it could hit in the: North East, South East, South West, and North West, with also being able to hit: North, East, South, and West.

Approved by
Yes Industries.

2 Likes

Among Us, where is this 8-direction sword you speak of?

2 Likes

Nice game looks the same but with nice graphic

2 Likes

Thanks! Also what do you mean? Are you trying to say that all three of the original Gamougg games have the same graphics? If so, then yes. I reuse assets a lot in all of my games.

2 Likes

I would suggest adding animations because it just makes a game more appealing, letā€™s say Halo, since I see you talking about it all the time, didnā€™t have any running animations, firing animations, melee animations, etc, would you still want to play it?

2 Likes

I think I still would. John Halo saves the galaxy from aliens and doesnā€™t afraid anything. I find that to be very motivating and inspirational. Master Chief (John Halo) is also a sigma male, and so are the Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam), Noble Six, Shipmaster (Rtas 'Vadum), and Edward Buck. Additionally, gameplay has always been my main priority and biggest concern.

1 Like

New updates for Gamougg 3!

Today and yesterday I made some changes. Here Iā€™ll list every one that I remember:

• Completely transformed Noob Saibot into Pro Gabrielfo.
Pro Gabrielfo is pictured here with the Lore Shredder equipped and a weapon skin on it.
  • Demoted the Blood Moon Costume Statue to a regular one. Instead of getting that costume for beating the game, you get the new Blood Moon Samurai Costume Statue instead. This one seems even more unintentionally inspired by @Bmarziā€™s Sumo Samurai.
  • Updated both of the Nether Portalā€™s sprites.
  • Added weapon skins for the 4-Way Sword.
  • Updated the loading screen
  • Redesigned Giaā€™s suit and helmet.
  • Added one Costume Statue each for Gia and Pro Gabrielfo.
2 Likes

Iā€™m making a new weapon named after grazerā€¦

ā€¦that will have animated weapon skins!

2 Likes

the first animated thing in Taile Gamougg :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey Mr.Halo guy cottonstudio got something to show you he showed me
pixil-frame-0

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like