Taile Gamougg X (2nd topic)

Africa day was yesterday you’re a bit late. But nice song! I heard it on Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s final season and it was pretty cool. I wonder what this song has to do with TGX… :thinking:

1 Like

I heard a leaderboard mentioned. Also the Main Menu button doesn’t work when fighting Mcbungle guy (not sure of his exact name)

2 Likes

scrungle mcblungeo is extremely important, you cannot leave his realm

3 Likes

I have no idea why, but the game doesn’t load on Mac. The intro gets stuck on “Bean” and doesn’t finish the rest of Beanman Games

hmmm, i’ll post this on the discord so grazer can see it

I thought I was the only one.

fixed!

1 Like

That makes 3 of us who have to suffer with Macs.

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team @extrez @Coreplex @CodeAlpaca

7 Likes

Woah, I like his new design here!

2 Likes

I approve of this design. It looks like casual clothing to me. I think that’s smart because why would you wear uncomfortable clothes at home?

1 Like

hey dudes, i’ve been feeling very depressed lately, i’m trying to get the game done before the flowjam but i don’t think i can do it, the game is done, there’s just a bunch of bugs and it’s lacking a bunch of things in the final parts of the game, is anyone interested in joining the team for this game? i’d like to have someone decently skilled at flowlab code(about the same level as hong jooni pooni).
@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team @extrez @Coreplex @CodeAlpaca
btw, sorry for it being a huge run on sentence, i’m just really tired.

6 Likes

pm me if you’re interested

5 Likes

hello, i’ve recruited @extrez for the team, you should check out the game he’s working on; TSOA 2

5 Likes

hey, this game is still alive, expect a release in early july! meanwhile i’d love you to listen to this masterpiece of a mashup i found

6 Likes

So um, pug has apparently been banned indefinitely by the system, because he got into way too heated of an argument.

1 Like

Annoying Orange My Honest Reaction GIF - Annoying Orange My Honest Reaction My Honest Reaction Meme GIFs

1 Like

Message from pug:

It wasn’t even that heated tbh, i said that he was homophobic and childish, 4-5 replies, community flagged

2 Likes

sorry pug, this ban sounds like a canon event
Screenshot 2023-06-10 114555

5 Likes

Hello, the game is done,
It will release on July 1st.

9 Likes