Taking a break from the forums

Hello. It’s me @DeadlyGumChewer. Today was not good for me. It’s 1:56 PM for me right now and my parents we’re fighting. Apparently they fight like this when me and my siblings aren’t in front of them. This is because of me. For some reason I have a real hard time learning from my mistakes and my dad gets real mad at me for it. But my mom is trying to defend me. This ends up in both of them fighting. Therefore I am really stressed right now and I have decided to take a break from the forums. I’ll still continue making my games since it helps me relieve from my stress, but I won’t be talking in the forums as much as I do. So I guess I’ll see you guys later. Bye.

8 Likes

Hey, that sounds like it really ■■■■■. I hope your situation will get better. Until then, good luck and good bye @DeadlyGumChewer

6 Likes

I or we understand. Hope you get better and can come back whenever you feel ready. I wish you well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mental+health+resources+for+kids&rlz=1C1OPNX_enCA1035CA1035&biw=1366&bih=617&ei=ZfR7ZLXAF5ujptQPiJqn6AY&oq=m&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAxgAMggIABCKBRCRAjIICAAQigUQkQIyDgguEIMBENQCELEDEIAEMgsIABCABBCxAxCDATILCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEyCwguEIAEELEDEIMBMgsIABCABBCxAxCDATILCAAQigUQsQMQgwEyCwgAEIAEELEDEIMBMgUIABCABDoFCC4QgAQ6EQguEIAEELEDEIMBEMcBENEDOggIABCABBCxAzoPCAAQAxCPARDqAhC0AhgBOg8ILhADEI8BEOoCELQCGAFKBAhBGABQAFimBmCUF2gBcAB4AIABqQGIAZUDkgEDMC4zmAEAoAEBsAEKwAEB2gEECAEYCg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
Good luck with everything. Farewell, Flowlabrother. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Goodbye, @DeadlyGumChewer. I hope you can be back on soon.

3 Likes

I am back. I drew myself a new PFP. Which is a recreation of my OG one. I haven’t seen my parents fight in a while and my dad just ignores me now so I guess I’m ok. yay

3 Likes

Welcome back Flowlabro. I don’t think you missed too much except for some cool roast generator updates and discussion.

Good

Yikes that’s doesn’t sound good. I hope you all can be on good terms again.

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear it! (Well some of it…) I hope you

2 Likes