Team Super Blocky Racing Remake (Update Log)

Team super blocky racing will have a remake and will be converted into a game where teamwork is key to victory!

5 Likes

Team Dimension. The first game was awesome, btw.

1 Like

thanks!

2 Likes

not too shabby if you ask me, ill have a description for each team.

Team Dimension:

These 3 teammagtes have been invited from another dimension to take place in the 2021 team racing competition.

3 Likes

Team Leaf. Nature based, kind of a duh moment. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

lol…elemental teams…coolio.

2 Likes

great idea but i kinda want the teams to be a little diverse with each teammate.

2 Likes

You could have different biome or element based teams and you get to choose a certain team at the beginning of the game. But each team has different abilities and can have special effects on certain courses or tracks that corresponds with their element or biome type. Like nature or leaf team will typically go faster in a forest theme race, but could be a it slower in a desert theme. But then they can still use their special ability so no matter what everything’s could still equal out, but make the game more skill based.

3 Likes

YES COOL IDEA THANKS! hold on just a sec

2 Likes

thats a pretty darn good idea, i was kind of thinking the same thing…elemental teams it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Team Leaf:

This team is from the planet Kale, their strength is that they are faster on grass type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Vegetation Void. (Flowers appear on each enemy team causing them to be blind for a certain time)

Team Flare

This team is from the planet Xeno, their strength is that they are not affected by fire type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Burning Blur. (This team ignites with fire, causing any enemies in their way to burn out and stop)
Team Lunar:

This team is from the planet Luna, their strength is that they are not affected by galactic type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Galactic Galore. (This team will use the power of a star to boost past enemy teams and become invincible)

Team Aqua:

This team is from the planet Plow, their strength is that they are not affected by water type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Ocean View. (Ocean waves appear behind and in front of them causing other teams to be washed away)

Team Wind:

This team is from the planet Gale, their strength is that they are not affected by sky type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Air Gust. (This team will have the power of the wind causing them to pick up speed)

Team Frost:

This team is from the planet Miru, their strength is that they are not affected by ice type surfaces. Their team ultimate is Cooler Core. (All enemy teams will be frozen in a glacier for a certain time)

@ManiacPumpkin @hihilogic

5 Likes

Please stand by…

?Can this be a thing?
pixil-frame-0 (11)
You can revamp it if you want, I don’t care all that much.

2 Likes

looking good, ill add symbols to each team.

3 Likes

Team Rocket

3 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

im currently working on element circuit, really cool feature change, teams will not have weaknesess and you will race through each elemental world in the track element circuit.

2 Likes

sounds fun, could I join?

1 Like

Sure! Team Super Blocky Racing (Remake) By ShadowGaming And Darian_K…sounds cool.

2 Likes

accept invite :slight_smile:

1 Like