Teammate needed (Paid)

so, i can help. there are two ways you can do things

2 Likes

the example you sent is the “environment” without functions/logic, I need the opposite - I need a lot of functions, and visual stuff is secondary. so I will need somebody who can solve and code complex behaviour (functioning) of the objects and game characters.
If you can master it I don’t mind to work with you in near future. But for now I need somebody who can make it work …

1 Like

two ways ? what is the difference between them ? (in functionality ?)

1 Like

one is more complex, but looks cooler, the other is more vasic

2 Likes

I don’t need the “look” :slight_smile: I need functionality. visual stuff can be done later.
(turn-base logic and multiplayer function are the primary)

1 Like

okay, do you want to add me to the team?
(please dont tell just plain op)

1 Like

sure, you don’t mind if we discuss details in private messages ?

1 Like

YES

2 Likes

so the game is a dungeon crawler? Equipable items and all that? You said you needed a turn-based function, well, just in time, someone literally made one not a long time ago, is this what you want?

2 Likes
2 Likes

yes, a kind of that :slight_smile: thanks for advice.
I would not say it’s a dungeon crawler, watch Diablo 3 gameplay on youtube.
it’s rather step based strategy (when step/clock synchronized for all players in the game and plays main function)

3 Likes

Okay… So you want a sort of initiative thing, with the user picking attacks for their players, each one attacking at their set initiative

3 Likes

From what I saw from the gameplay vids, you want a game where you explore a dungeon and enemies attack you, there isn’t a turn-based concept here, but I guess that’s what you want to add. I also saw skill trees, different character classes and items to make different builds.

3 Likes

from that example (diablo 3) right now we need few things - hero movement (limited each turn). two heroes battle on separate arena + turn based battle for two heroes in separate arena. (some features like random monsters on main map can be disregarded for now)

2 Likes

Hey, I made a quick example, is this what you want?

2 Likes

yes !!! :))) , basically that is the start and then correct or add details
Jooni, can we discuss game details in private message for not flooding main topic with too many details ? :))

4 Likes

Sure thing, you don’t have to pay me for this, I just made it to rectify what I thought you were trying to make.

3 Likes

great , you got the idea :))

1 Like

Can you please stop this? Just use a period instead. :)) means nothing. : ) is a smiley face. (Without the spaces.) :)) is just annoying.

2 Likes

understood, thank you.

2 Likes