Teammate needed (Paid)

I can’t find any of your games??? Am I just dumb

DONT TELL A FRICKEN SOUL

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni
DONT TELL a SOUL

2 Likes

I mean… sure, but it was made public, I literally searched up Red Inferno and came upon the post…

1 Like

DM him the link. If not, everyone will know of the game, which we don’t want.

kk slider fan club exist now
(and i cant make the game private cuz i no have indie)
and when are you gonna draw that kermit?

hey @JUSTPLAINOP i thought i had pinged you?

1 Like

When? Also, just don’t post the link.

2 Likes

Guys I can message again :)) yesterday I reached a limit of replies and could not write posts or messages :(((

3 Likes

Or right, I forgot that was a thing, glad ur back

2 Likes

anyway, I just wanted to tell that work will be not by hours per day, but paid by milestones.
Example - multiplayer logic - $$ . if it’s done in one hour or in few days does not matter, you get same amount (discussed together before doing each milestone work)
that way of work gives you freedom to manage your time (to work on other project for example)

2 Likes

yes :)) you saw me liking posts but being silent … I could not even send private messages :(((

1 Like

hi DWGAMEMASTER, you said you worked on turn-based rpg before, let’s try to work on this game, are you in ? (we will discuss prices, deadlines, game plan in details in private messages)

1 Like

do you want to work on turn-based game ? I did not check profile but my intuition tells me you are experienced dev/flowlab’er :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hired developers before, and judging by conversation - @hi4250five would not be good for the project (his objective to get “indie” and read replies to that from experienced users above - explains everything, I fully agree with them)
also, I would love to work with @paisleypug , I hope he can join us and help.

1 Like

do you want to work on the project/game ? (details about game later, but in general it’s turn-based rpg)

2 Likes

Than you very much for offering help, I will keep you in mind as experienced adviser if we have some problem with programming logic for the game or how some feature should be built/realized.
thanks again !!!

2 Likes

i think so but my comrade advises against it

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I understand. that’s ok I think this will be a long term project so we will have a chance to work together later. thanks a lot for your interest in this game :))
and of course if you can give us advice on turn-base mechanics logic that would be great :))

1 Like