Test release of Android app export

yeah me too

but the Alpha dissappeared
so i cant make it see-through

Also when is the sount thing gonna get fixed

He just started it, give him a few weeks. It’s just a test to see if it works at all on different phones. The more he adds, the more bugs there may be, so it will take time. Flowlab has been in beta for a couple years and just now is using a new version. There’s still bugs, so they take time to fix. Until then, work on making games with touch based controls. Your game will be automatically updated to your phone without having to download it again.

ok

BTW- these are a few games i made specificly FOR my tablet: Laser Hockey
and TE2 brick breaker

The following issues should be fixed:

• You cannot have more than 1 Flowlab game on your device at any time
  • Installing a different apk will overwrite your other Flowlab game, deleting it

more to come :slight_smile:

Hey peeps,

I’ve just managed to get Rude Cube onto the google play store with my flowlab .apk.

The game isn’t finished but I wanted to run through the process.

Please check it out (it’s free! : )

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.flowlab.Rude_Cube162052

Thanks

Oh nice, muddy you’re still around. I see your game only has 2 levels, correct?

WHAT @muddyapples HOW DID YOU GET IT ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE

Hi mhx, its 41 levels… but for some reason you can’t zoom across like on the online version http://flowlab.io/game/play/162052 go slow and you’ll get all the levels…

I’ll have to look into it and ping grazier an email.

@ztg5 Here’s a link that will help you https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/113469?hl=en

Now the android .apk builder has been released and being developed I think it could be a plan for flowlab to create its own page with a flowchart to help you through the process.

Are you using a collision trigger, or a counter trigger? Even a proximity trigger would work. I’m not sure why I can’t get past level 2.

Collision trigger. I’ve played it on my phone and can go through all the levels…plus it works online.

but there’s definitely a glitch…

Still, feel free to leave a 5 star rave review!! haha!

@muddyapples thanks so much just one question is it free

and do u have to reprogram your flow lab game or can u just download it as an apk file

it updates automaticly… something tells me this is emmbedded code into the one file< but somehow he managed FLASH!!!

Hey MuddyApples,

This is exciting - officially the first Flowlab game on the Google Play store!
I thought for sure there would be more bugs to work out before that worked :slight_smile:

Mhx: It’s working ok for me - I downloaded it and tested it out, and got well into the yellow levels. I didn’t get to 41 yet, but it’s generally working ok. I need to profile it a bit, the performance isn’t as smooth as it should be just yet.

There we go, it seems to work now. Before I would go off screen and nothing would happen. Not a bad short game. Let me ask you something muddyapples, I recall the GP Console being $25 to upload games, but is that a recurring payment?
Screenshot_2015-04-27-22-54-15