The Among Us Adventure series (NEW updates!)

In summer 2022, my cousin @rizwanahmaduk and his family came over to visit for about 3 weeks. During that time, I introduced him and his younger brother to Flowlab, and they got indie too because they liked Flowlab. He made a dev team and together we made a new game and updated some of his older ones.

OOPS!

I literally forgot to mention that the controls are Arrows or WASD to move for all the games.

The Among Us Adventure is a series of Among Us fangames he made that I updated after he added them to the team’s games. Today I just updated the first and third games, so I wanted to post them. According to puginarug on Discord, 3 (and maybe the other ones too) control smoother and better than Gamougg, which is a big deal.

All of the games feature new sprites and the first 2 a revised ending, based on a franchise I had mild interest in before but am now a full-fledged fan of currently.

4 is the first one we made together.

BETTER MOVEMENT THAN GAMOUGG AND PLAYER ANIMATIONS INCLUDED!

6 Likes

Among Us Adventure 2 has been updated! New features include:

• More clickable buttons
  • Sprite upgrades and the “ethn1c cleansing” of default sprites
  • Added backgrounds to levels
  • Fixed trees
  • Added new items such as the “block of crisps”
  • Made new British names for all of the levels that match each level and its theme (open editor → game levels to see them)
  • Made the loading screen even sussier
  • Added animations to the sawblades
  • and overall polished the game.

Edit: Just finished the new ending!

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin The first two games have endings you may like but I don’t wanna spoil them

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah lol :joy:

2 Likes

OMA (Oh My Allah) I love this game! Thank Allah!

3 Likes

These games are so cool. I hope people enjoy the endings of 1 & 2 as much as I do.

1 Like

Not to be an douche or nothing but these games are shit. Someone had to be brutally honest here (I expected better from you john).

trool

Tell me why

1 Like

dumb comment, giant image. bad post overall but funny troll so 4/10

3 Likes

Not that I’m offended, but can you please

5 Likes

I cant believe i waited 9 days for such a bad take, also the game was made mostly by my cousin who is new to flowlab with some of my jokes and art added by me.

5 Likes

Although @Lordkhalton is on the harsh side… they didn’t sugarcoat anything. However, I do agree with them…somewhat. I believe you have a lot of room for improvement. I try not to be mean when I am giving opinions on games, but all the games I have seen you make aren’t… good… You should take the advice that users on flowlab give you so you can actually improve. I’m not saying you shouldn’t make games that you love, but if you want to people to actually enjoy your games, they need to be up to par. For instance, if you didn’t create this game, but someone else did, and they were selling it for $10, would you buy this game? Be honest.

3 Likes

No. Also my work is improving.

1 Like

4 Likes

I am harsh for a reason, You must break them to make them.

6 Likes

amen, but that was pretty harsh

4 Likes

Good luck breaking John Shrekinson lmao :joy:

This response of yours is more insulting than your flagged post

5 Likes

Make a Flowlab game with an endearing anime girl protagonist (that is also “badass”) and kill her off at the end. That may do the trick.

2 Likes

As a fellow writer, you want to keep the story alive. Unless you have other plans for the series, I wouldn’t jus kill a character off for an easy plot.

I have many stories where the main characters all die, probably a ton of stories like this. But I have a main series where I choose to keep the main member of the series who grows along with the reader growing alongside them.

I know your suggestion was probably just another short idea, but I feel this is something to keep in mind, especially if you want a returning fan base.

3 Likes