The Among Us Adventure series (NEW updates!)

@ManiacPumpkin The first two games have endings you may like but I don’t wanna spoil them

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah lol :joy:

2 Likes

OMA (Oh My Allah) I love this game! Thank Allah!

3 Likes

These games are so cool. I hope people enjoy the endings of 1 & 2 as much as I do.

1 Like

Not to be an douche or nothing but these games are shit. Someone had to be brutally honest here (I expected better from you john).

trool

Tell me why

1 Like

dumb comment, giant image. bad post overall but funny troll so 4/10

3 Likes

Not that I’m offended, but can you please

5 Likes

I cant believe i waited 9 days for such a bad take, also the game was made mostly by my cousin who is new to flowlab with some of my jokes and art added by me.

5 Likes

Although @Lordkhalton is on the harsh side… they didn’t sugarcoat anything. However, I do agree with them…somewhat. I believe you have a lot of room for improvement. I try not to be mean when I am giving opinions on games, but all the games I have seen you make aren’t… good… You should take the advice that users on flowlab give you so you can actually improve. I’m not saying you shouldn’t make games that you love, but if you want to people to actually enjoy your games, they need to be up to par. For instance, if you didn’t create this game, but someone else did, and they were selling it for $10, would you buy this game? Be honest.

3 Likes

No. Also my work is improving.

1 Like

4 Likes

I am harsh for a reason, You must break them to make them.

6 Likes

amen, but that was pretty harsh

4 Likes

Good luck breaking John Shrekinson lmao :joy:

This response of yours is more insulting than your flagged post

5 Likes

Make a Flowlab game with an endearing anime girl protagonist (that is also “badass”) and kill her off at the end. That may do the trick.

2 Likes

As a fellow writer, you want to keep the story alive. Unless you have other plans for the series, I wouldn’t jus kill a character off for an easy plot.

I have many stories where the main characters all die, probably a ton of stories like this. But I have a main series where I choose to keep the main member of the series who grows along with the reader growing alongside them.

I know your suggestion was probably just another short idea, but I feel this is something to keep in mind, especially if you want a returning fan base.

3 Likes

Bro wanted khalton to break me.

1 Like

i mean, khalton has some good points

people usually only have a strong mentality because they learn to grow from things that hurt them or realizations that they need to get better

the art isn’t very good in these games as well, and should be something you look into improving on.
i recommend some simple youtube tutorials as well as searching up a reference image (if you can) before you make something

the game design is quite random and doesn’t really make much sense, and the movement is just the run and jump bundle with animations

even if someone doesn’t break you it doesn’t mean that you don’t need to listen to their advice

4 Likes