The ask me anything channel!

Hey there, Sans here. This is my alt account. I am now Sans7567, pretty smart with those alt account names eh? (no I am not) Anyways, my alt is going to be mainly for the forums, and for testing mechanics. I could do this on my indie account, and I would get access to indie exclusives, but my projects list is so cluttered always, I do weekly clean ups now of my freaking projects list. This will hopefully help, so yeah.

Anyways, what is this post? Well, I feel like I have grown in flowlab for a while now. It’s time I reveal my true identity. @AwesomeAdriel26 is my old account. I am not new at all, I have been here all along, but never revealed myself. Honestly tho, I pretty much sucked. If you want to check out my games, you can, they are pretty trash tho.

Since I have grown in flowlab, I would consider myself to be an idiot. Jokes aside, I would say I know flowlab, but I don’t have the design skills to use it. So, ask me anything! Literally anything at all! Well, flowlab related. I might know it, I might not, but atleast you can ask it, and someone else may know. I will say, my top knowledge things tend to be in the behaviors section for beginners to intermediate. This topic is more towards that section of skill.

Also, to keep this a bit easier to read, after a week I am going to remove the second paragraph, maybe the first too, but I want people to know this is my alt.

3 Likes

Oh god, this is my regular account

3 Likes

There you go, more like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

It’s all good. Nice to “meet” you (I think I already know you).

I am TGW. This is my only account here. And yes, I’ve only been using Flowlab since April. This April. 2021. My current skill set includes the ability to pretend to have a skill set. Once I’ve got that part down, I’ll probably retire and spend the rest of my elder years as a Walmart greeter slash seasonal mall Santa. :+1:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure I know you too TGW :slight_smile:.

Bruh, this is freaking hilarious and sad.

Also, that Santa retirement plan sounds terrible lol.

3 Likes

Also, I am stupid about that flowlab lag thing, I just restarted my computer lol.

2 Likes

Have you heard the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

I mean, it is a question…

Not one the Jedi would tell.

1 Like

Also I didn’t realize you had so many alt accounts with such similar names, lol.

I just realized you only had two, lol.

No, I am idiot, I already said lol

3 actually, but it’s really weird lol.

1 Like

I’m posting here because I just finished my 202nd animation for the game trailer I’m working on. Final stretch! Only probably another 50-100 to go.

All for one game trailer for a game that will probably get less than 100 total plays. :rofl:

2 Likes

I never thought you were new, mainly cause your profile picture changed too many times to keep track of who you are lol

1 Like

Oh I am so very dum, I am smart

1 Like

Well here’s the thing. I graduated high school, and tried to do college. Turns out, college costs moneys. Lots of moneys, moneys I didn’t have. So I went to working full time to earn moneys. I saw ads for good jobs that paid lots of moneys, they said “bruh, did you college?” Not yet, no. “Then you can’t work here, bruh.”

So I looked for the jobs that didn’t college. There were many, problem is that they didn’t money.

Worked and worked and worked and worked. A lot of terrible jobs with terrible pay. Worked my way up to jobs that paid more moneys but were even more terrible. Kept telling myself that some day, I was going to make it. They would see me, and they would promote me for all my good works.

A few times I actually did get called in by upper management to tell me what an excellent workerbruh I was. I said “thank you! I can haz promotion then?”

They looked at my file. Once again… “do you even college, bruh? Because if you colleged, we would totally manager you bruh. But no college, no manage. No manage, no moneys.”

No college, no moneys. Story of my life. Mall Santa, at least I get paid to sit down.

2 Likes

So smart, you literally are big brain to the max

1 Like

Put a big brain in one hand, big money in the other. Guess which one will take you further. Hint: green beats grey.

1 Like

download (8)

2 Likes

Not to shut it down, it’s a great meme, but there is OTC. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like

I was going to say, I thought maybe this was supposed to be an alternate OTC… but you were looking for Flowlab related questions? Okay, I’ve got one that I’ll be needing to ask in the near future anyway. How to code an inventory system? Or is that above beginner-intermediate level?

1 Like

Where’s Papyrus.

Hello @Sans7567, i dont think i have spoken to you very much. But it’s nice to know how things are going.

1 Like