The Chat lounge

i guess this is where the people here i consider my friends negatively critique my bad coding skills and just chat.
the people i consider (currently) to be my friend:
@John_Shrekinson

even my mom tells me to get a life. and friends : ( <---- joke btw if you couldnt tell
oh also if anyone whos name isnt on this list says anything i will personally make sure that they are banned from every one of my games. it’s possible i have done it before

1 Like

I’m touched.

2 Likes

:smiley: hapy

1 Like

There’s the The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

2 Likes

that

1 Like

had a lot of strange and horrible things that i never want to see again

@John_Shrekinson

1 Like

BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH I FIGURED OuT HOW TO GIVE ITEMS IN MY GAME A CAP FINALLY I AM A GENIOS ‘evil laughter’
@John_Shrekinson

1 Like

oh yea and i also fixed the lake thing

1 Like

Like what? And also you don’t need to @ me again I’m very active and will notice anyway

o i didnt know that. you must have been offline when i was sending. also horrible things… old man head swapped with baby head. dog head with little boy head. horrible music. recording of FNAF full resolution. AAAA HORRRIBBBLEEEEE

1 Like

Those are funny lol
must be memes

yes but i hate horror and the last one… shudder

1 Like

You’ve been doing great with your newest Flowlab game release Superstar!

??? :confused:

1 Like

It’s a reference to the newest FNAF game, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach (I haven’t played it yet, please nobody spoil).

you is torture me. i absolutely hate horror and FNAF most of all

1 Like

Ok I’m sorry but if you use a helium balloon, you’ll float too.

1 Like

i once accidentally read a horror graphic novella from one of the best horror writers in the US… : (

How was it?

actually it was pretty good, the artist wasnt the best at horrory stuff. thank god the story was horrifying enough on it’s own

1 Like