The Deadly Reviews

Oh No I’m Bored Again! Today I, Deadly_Smile make another Game Review Topic instead of reusing an old dead one. :scream:
Here’s how I’ll be ranking them:

Art/Effects: ??/10
Sound/Music: ??/10
Story: ??/10
Creativity:??/10
Level Design: ??/10
Overall: ??/50

wow so cool right guys

3 Likes

I swear to god if you don’t understand the controls before playing and complain about the game being boring I will launch an orbital strike.

1 Like

Art/Effects: 7/10 I really loved the visuals for the menu! Sadly the art in the level is still good but the art from the menu and gameplay have a huge difference and it actually startled me on how the menu art was epic and then all of a sudden the quality went down by 3. The animation is fire though!
Sound/Music: 8/10 The music and sounds are alright.
Story: ??/10
Creativity:9/10 You average super mario type platformer but with epic battle mechanics. I had fun with this game!
Level Design: 7/10 bro did i just skip some epic parkour?

Also I was only able to play level 1 since i have loser parkour abilities in this kind of epic game. Since I didn’t get to see the epic story (guessing its epic) I didn’t rate the story part
Overall: 31/40

yes i decided to add in a new category while i was at it
Other: On the first level I clicked the letter i by accident and my character just dissapeared. Idk if this was intentional.

4 Likes

Can you please review my finished game? It’s called Vehicle Battlefield!. I hope you find it fun. I still think it can be improved, even though it’s finished.

4 Likes

Alright, but for me its 10:15 PM so I’m going to sleep. I’ll review it tomorrow!

3 Likes

ehh I say it only really gets hard starting from level 5

2 Likes

Hey, @DeadlyGumChewer
Don’t feel bad for not being able to parkour well in this game.

I have practiced Parkour in every game possible. This game is one of the hardest to parkour in.

2 Likes

Can you review my game slugs against humanity Flowlab Game Creator - Slugs against Humanity

2 Likes

Vehicle Battlefield
Art/Effects: 6/10 It’s ok but it could be better, plus the button that says “Level 1/Click” the word click has a typo.
Sound/Music: 5/10 I don’t hear any epic music : ( And after level 1 the sound effects just delete themselves. (Is this for realism because level 2 is outer space?)
Story: 3/10 The story is pretty hard to understand. First we’re a tank and then a spaceship. I don’t really get it.
Creativity:5/10 Your typical vehicle battle game. Pretty normal.
Level Design: 2/10 The level design sucked. I hated it.
Overall: 21/50
Other: The bullet knockback is too strong! Please fix : (

3 Likes

YO @DeadlyGumChewer r you gonna review my game ur online

1 Like

I’m online. But im in school right now. I can only review games after 2:40 PM (in my time)

1 Like

Understandable Deadly smile have a great school day

2 Likes

SO excited ive been waiting forever for my game to be reviewed

For the knockback: Sure, I’ll fix that.
Fixed:

For The ‘Level 1 Click’ button: HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IT SAID CLCIK?!?! Serious business, typos are unacceptable. Thanks for realizing that.
Fixed the typo:

Now, for the story: This has been a request for a long time; That I make lore about this little game of mine. I will improve the storyline as soon as possible.

For the sound effects: Oh, I didn’t realize that I didn’t have sound affects for the spaceship, I added them just now.

For the level Design: Please mention what I should improve, and it will be done.

For the creativity: I love the aspect of Tank and other Vehicle battlefield games so I thought it would be fun to make my own.

For the music: Yes, yes. I will add music. (“Epic Music”)

I found this review more helpful than any review so far. I fixed many things and now my game is much improved.

Thank you,

-Ember.Y

2 Likes

I’m writing the story at this moment.

@DeadlyGumChewer man where you at its been 7 hours

1 Like

Sorry bro I was really busy today, my schedule is loaded right now.

1 Like

understandable i still hope someone can review me

2 Likes

btw deadly have you played my game yet??

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer can you review today??