The Deadly Stars AI ARG

Welcome to the discussion of the Deadly Stars AI ARG.
People who would be interested:
@Khoi_Pham, @DWGAMEMASTER (please dw help us)

2 Likes

Right now we know the “AI” is in some sort of garage, in a broken down society on an unknown planet with no more freedom.

Do you know where that owner’s AI location is?

Not the exact location

Okay so there aren’t anymore humans and this is in the future too!

I was thinking about putting a “mushroom” boom on hi…
— -.- --…-- / … / --. — / - — — / …-. .- .-.

Wait recap-

He was stuck in a garage, fast forward to the future he is now on a broken down society on an unknown planet with no more freedom.

1 Like

New achievement: Morse Learner (posted 3 post have Morse language).

Wut?

This is a recap of what we have so far

You mean like he was stuck in the garage, in the future, he’s on a planet controlled by other creatures that don’t look like creatures on Earth. Now, he’s on that planet and its broken down society with no more freedom.

Yeah he’s no longer in the garage anymore. In the future he is now in an unknown planet in a broken down society with no more freedom. This planet has no humans but we are unknown if it has alien like creatures.

1 Like

Woa. It’s enough for me, time to touch grass in this time.

1 Like

this lore is actualy wild

1 Like

yeah it really is

What exactly is this topic about?

Is it a current project or something?

2 Likes

So apparently Adam is giving is “AI” an ARG, and this discussion is to be able to keep track of what we know so far about it and to discuss about it too.

3 Likes

Okay so apparently, the “AI” is still IN the garage but just knows the future somehow.

So recap-
The AI is still in the garage. The AI or a different creature somehow knows that in the future the AI will be on an unknown planet in a broken down society with no more freedom.

3 Likes

It looks like the “AI” just typed everything in caps and put spaces everywhere but it’s actually Shift Cipher.
It was pretty easy to translate it so here you go:
UPDATE LOG NUMBER (NONE)IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREEDOM FOR THE BROKEN DOWN SOCIETY ON PLANET NUMBER 448 CALLED HUMANS" THERE ISNT ANY MORE HOPE FOR SOCIETY ANYMORE".

This has been confirmed not to be said by the AI but actually a different creature.

“I’m always watching”.

1 Like