The D.O.M Update Log [New Concept Art!]

The Armored Defense Unit deals more damage, takes less, has guns, and cannot latch onto the character but is very slow

You can tell it is bulkier right? Or should I make it bigger @MetaNinja?

I think it’s design is just right @Ramshacklegamestudios.

1 Like

ok thx galaxian :smiley:

The Defense Unit cannot hurt you quite yet, but it will follow you, if you shoot it 10 times it’ll die, it will randomly fake death sometimes when you shoot it, and will attack you if you get near it when faking (or after a while if you don’t get near it it’ll get back up)

@F3Art @GrimProductionZ @MetaNinja @ManiacPumpkin @browngr

Very neat bro I can’t wait to see it in steam/(Where ever your game will be at when you download it) that will be they day we all have a party and celebrate, anyway it looks amazing it’s coming along fantastically :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @GrimProductionZ! If you want to play test the wasteland be welcome to :+1:t2:

Screenshot 2020-09-10 at 8.32.17 AM

1 Like

Honestly, they were a lot smaller than I expected…

Is that a bad thing @MetaNinja?

No, it’s not. I just assumed that, considering how powerful their attacks would be and how dangerous they are, that they would be of formidable size. But they still look cool.

maybe I’ll stretch them out a little

Your right @MetaNinja It is really small especially for one of the strongest enemies in the game.

I asked @F3Art to make it a LOT longer, so I’ll wait until he gets back to me

Also, would cactus be a good idea to put in the Wasteland?

No not really…The wasteland isn’t a desert. It is mostly made of rocks and and a couple of mountains.

We will add Tumbleweeds and cactus’s to the scorch (which is the last thing we will make)

@MetaNinja just tagging you :slight_smile:

Yeah, I saw your earlier post. That makes sense to not put cactus in mountains.

1 Like

yeah, I’m still planning on making the scorch, but since it lost the vote it’ll be in a long time

:pleading_face:
:point_right::point_left: eyes fill with tears