The Facility Trailer was released!

I hope no one actually see this thinking the trailer is out already, but this is just a Reminder that the Trailer will be releasing in five days. Although cause of my one week absence it won’t be as good as intended and might be crap, but its all I got and I need something to post on halloween since I know a lot of people (few) were looking forward to seeing it. After I post it, I might make a thanksgiving or Christmas release of a remastered version or official trailer of my game. Although my game isn’t really much and there is still a lot of work to do so I can’t really brag about it too much, but its my most largest project and I currently have a skeletal structure sat up for it, but its mainly time for the scared details and actual play function that needs to be added, I have a rough idea for it, but still need a more complex design to make it unique. Anyway I hope you all like my trailer when it comes out, its the first one that I made so it might be absolute crap but oh well.

Also I will post the trailer in this discussion so keep up to date and check in on halloween. The trailer still needs work and its due in five days so i’m cutting it a bit close, i’ll try my best to get it done or at least in watchable state.

2 Likes

Is it going to be in a flowlab game a youtube video or something else?

It’s going to be a flowlab game, making it on youtube probably would have been the more logical and easier way to go, but I decided against it, plus I was kind of following what you and browngr did by making teasers for your game with flowlab.

You could do both. It wouldn’t be that hard, because you could make it on flowlab then make a youtube video showcasing it. (I probably won’t be able to see it if it’s only a flowlab game)

1 Like

Yeah, that wouldn’t be a bad idea, but I only have like 3 subscribes, and two of them are my friends and the other one is me.

Well the only way to get more subs is to make more videos!

Can’t wait! And as clears throat World Designer, I’d be happy to take a load off you in designing some aspects you could check later when you’re less busy. It’d be all written ideas anyways, so I wouldn’t be editing thing:)

1 Like

Okay thanks guys. Yeah I might need some more ideas on entity designs since I plan on adding a lot of different characters, all helpful, neutral, and harmful.

Also @Ramshacklegamestudios making a video or two might help get subscribers, lol.

1 Like

Alright everyone, we have two more days until the spookiest day of the year and the release date of my trailer. Although I don’t want anyone thinking that I am going to make a big deal about my trailer, but I figured that I would say something on here so the discussion doesn’t get forgotten.
Also i would make a livestream of youtube video about the trailer, like what @Ramshacklegamestudios said, but I won’t be able to do that until the trailer get’s finalized, since I was gone all week last week, I wasn’t able to get the trailer into its final form so I figured that I would post a somewhat okay trailer cause I did promise that I will post something on the 31st, but the final trailer won’t be uploaded until maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas (November or December for those who don’t celebrate these holidays, in other words; in a few months)

4 Likes

HYPE! Can’t wait, Maniac!

4 Likes

Yeah, its practically done by now, but would be a lot better with sound. Also when it reads off the poem, it takes so long so the entire trailer is about a few minutes long.

1 Like

At least that pads the runtime - the trailers I’ve made only ranged about 20-30 seconds lol

1 Like

Alright everyone, spooky day is tomorrow and so is my trailer’s release. Although I might leave it on this discussion for a few weeks and then might have to take it off to update it, or I might just copy the game and make a new one from there.

2 Likes

Hey Maniac - what time can we expect the trailer to drop? I’m Eastern Daylight Time:)

2 Likes

I just googled it and yeah, I’m also Eastern Daylight time so I might post it around maybe midnight tonight if I get the chance or around 9:00 AM in the morning.

2 Likes

Yes! Both of those times I’m able to check it out! Can’t wait, even it may be a little rushed, it’ll be interesting to see how it’s turning out so far on your side:)

1 Like

Just to let you know, there isn’t any sound (at least I don’t think). I might add some later today if I get the chance, but it probably won’t happen. When I remake the trailer and repost it in a few months, I plan on adding sound and stuff, maybe I might even make a youtube video over it.

2 Likes

I look forward to both versions! When I made the Night Springs trailer, sound was the most difficult thing to put in. It had to all be properly timed and set properly, and had to hope it didn’t break randomly XD

But best of luck:D

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. Putting sound in the right parts of the trailer wouldn’t be hard, its just actually play testing the sounds and finding the right one. My ipad can play test sounds, but won’t play them in game, and my computer can’t play test sounds, but can hear them in game so its a bit of a hassle, lol.

1 Like

That sounds like a big hassle, ngl. I don’t get a preview anymore for some reason though, so my laptop has your computer’s issue lol

Also, how do you make “hidden comments”? I could use those for easier readability for replies.