The Facility Trailer was released!

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “hidden comments”. The only way I know how to do something similar is if you message someone privately. Or if you mean by this.

1 Like

Hmm… Before I hid you comments where I had to click “view hidden comment” to see it, which it’s not there anymore. Maybe it was a one time thing, but that was weird. Thanks for clearing that up:)

1 Like

Just to let everyone know that the trailer has a few sounds in it, but I would recommend watching it without since none of them make any sense, the first part sounds okay, but there is a lot missing from the second part and I can’t entirely say that I didn’t tried, cause I spent the last hour trying to add sound, but I kept having to switch from Ipad to Computer for the sounds to work. Also, the loop on the sounds kept messing up and won’t actually loop, so for those who do listen with sound let me know if that happens to you. I don’t know how to fix it unless I knew the exact duration of each sound effect that loops.

Also The trailer is pretty much done and I might upload it either at 12:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, or 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Although, It most likely will be at around 9:00. The link to the trailer will be posted on here, but after about a few weeks, I might take it down for updating, then I will post a remastered in a few months. My game is far from done and its going to be a huge project, but I better make news of it and let the world know that a new game is coming. (the world as in the only 40 people who even use flowlab).

1 Like

Okay, so I figured out how to copy and paste using a phone.

So here is my trailer for my game The Facility, it’s not much, but i do know that a few of you wanted to see it. Making a trailer in Flowlab is a bit difficult, but it seemed to turn out okay. I really liked the idea of a trailer, but then didn’t have any clue on what to do on it so it might seem confusing. Subject 009 is the main antagonist of the game, just a reminder.
Also most of the trailer might not have sound, or has random sound because I had a really hard time adding sounds and i can’t even hear them to test them out so a few might be guessed. This is just a demo of the trailer, I plan on releasing an official trailer around maybe Christmas or late December. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

The was really good! I was impressed by the visuals so far - and oooo I lika well placed screen shake! For what it’s worth and in the amount of time you had, it was a great trailer (or a teaser of a trailer) that had me guessing from beginning to end.

If I could change one thing, it would be a hidden jumpscare. The user waits 5-10 seconds with some ambience, then BOOM, out of nowhere a mass of darkness and bone crawls down the corridor, engulfing the screen with it’s horror.

But it was a fantastic trailer, I can’t wait to see the game! (Also, that poor employee’s coffee…)

1 Like

I love it! Definitely better than mine lol although mine WAS just a teaser

1 Like

Well thanks guys, yeah its kind of a demo of a trailer, lol. Sorry about the sound and stuff, I kind of rushed some of that and still didn’t get anywhere with it. I will try my best to make the trailer better in the next month or so, glad you liked it.

Awesome trailer!!! (PMB2C)

1 Like