The Floppy Adventure!

Welcome everyone to The Floppy Adventure, while you flop around the world to find your favorite stuff animal Mr. Floppy, As he was taken away by birds! So here we go! Updates soon!
Story
While you would reading a book with Mr. Floppy by the window, the birds took him and flew away. Now you have to travel the village finding Mr.Floppy!

6 Likes

lore

1 Like

And how is it a lore :grinning: sus Shrekinson

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey guys…Im suffering from character design…Never made games before so I really dont know what to do…
I need some help on character design and story… What should I do?

1 Like

(you should see my trash can thousands of piles of crumble papers are there)

1 Like

@Baron_Wasteland summoning (please help him sir idk what to do here)

Well, do you have a theme you want to go with? Whats the game about, whats the aesthetic you want to go with? Having a better idea for what the game is and what the overall vibe is will definitely help kickstart some ideas for character design and such

1 Like

WHHHYYYY Thank you for the help! Techinally I want this game to be a comedy like…I think no one has mae it yet…i think?

Finding Mr.Floppy… :grinning:

1 Like

sounds cute, do you have an idea for the aesthetic? like hollow knight is bugs and caves, skyrim is high fantasy and so on. what’s your idea for how it’s going to look?

1 Like

Well thank you again for asking…and I really dont know…

1 Like

Hey everyone I am really stuck on many things. Like character design, story plot. I dont know I am all over the place…I feel bored and tired. Very strange…is this how being a game developer feels like? I don’t feel like this when making animations?! Do I need game therapy!?! Well I got to say this is hard. I know this sounds like complaining ok but…
…
…
it is.
Yeah it is.
But dont worry I will figure it out somehow…just need some reference…

1 Like

Game dev’s block.
Game Idea Generator - Let’s Make a Game (letsmakeagame.net)

know what helps me figure out my ideas? nonstop doodling. draw things on your mind, things that interest you, anything you feel like. DON’T ERASE. just something to help getting some ideas flowing. don’t think about it too hard. creative block is really annoying, but stressing out about it makes it harder.

2 Likes

Hi @Baron_Wasteland

Yay another pixel artist! Hi! You seem to have good advice! That’s what I would say to people, too.
So I have alot to learn so if you are available I would need your help on my long journey of making pixil art! Just tap my name and you will see the link thank you!

2 Likes

uh, hi
wtf are you a bot?

No lol
it’s a really life user

2 Likes

really? that’s like the most bot thing I’ve seen someone post on here

The only robot is that todrobot guy. Thats the only bot.
If this guy is a bot I don’t think they post pictures right???

Even Todorrobot is a real person. If you saw the Flowjam results a while back, you could actually see him with a PS5 or something.