The Flowlab Game Awards! (Finished)

This is the wrong section. Use general instead!

@Crigence , he’s supposed to review the winners of each category once it is ready.

Still, he doesn’t review them HERE.

@Crigence Whoops! I’ll change it

I might extend the deadline, although I like all the submissions I have.

I guess i’ll do the best endless game

I’m extending it for one more day. Hurry if you want to submit a game!

Best Platformer:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1134302

It’s unfinished.

@“Biscuit Butter”
There doesn’t seem to be too many people in each category, so if you don’t mind, I would also like to see a list of the games ranked in top 10 overall. That way, when I have free time, I can take a look at the games that the community think are the best.

If I can submit still, best gameplay:
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1186772

@“Mhx Ar” Will do.
A list of the top 10 games will be shown later today

@MagmaDude100 You have a really nice shot at winning best gameplay

And the award for the best platformer goes to…
@“my_name (<_>)” 's Gravity Hop!

I’ve never seen gravity being changed in a flowlab platformer before. Very unique idea. I love what all the different blocks do. I do have 2 complaints. First, controls. Once you switch gravity right becomes left and left becomes right, but up still jumps. It just feels off to me. Another thing is that the mechanics are thrown at you too fast. You should ease the player in and let them know each mechanic before mixing them all into one level. But overall, this game has the potential to be a fantastic flowlab game. As of now, it’s pretty good!

And the award for the best story goes to…
@soethan1 's GalactioS!

And the award for the best story goes to…
@soethan1 's GalactioS!
There are that many story based games in flowlab, but this one deserves the award. It’s nothing too complex, but I prefer simplicity over a story that’s hard to understand. The sprites look really well made too. And the cutscenes are gorgeous! My only issues are that walking looks a little weird, and capitalization in text boxes is needed. I really enjoy this game! Surprised I haven’t heard of it before.

And the award for the best graphics goes to…
@rcreger 's A-Box!

This game looks great. I haven’t seen a flowlab game yet that looks semi-3D. I love it! I will say that the design for the box could use some work. It looks too similar to the floor. And I don’t like how the box bounces when you land. You can abuse this if you press up at the right time when you hit the floor and bounce higher than you can jump. This is one of the best and most unique flowlab games when it comes to looks.

And the award for best endless game goes to…
@“JR 01” 's DRIVE

I’ve already given this game praise before. It’s probably my favorite flowlab game. If you’ve played the game before you probably know what I mean. It could use some more obstacles, but it’s still amazing. Everyone that entered the endless game category did a great job. I loved them all!

And the award for best gameplay goes to…
@MagmaDude100 's Best Game ever

When I said DRIVE was my favorite flowlab game… I lied. This game is an absolute blast to play. Einstein himself would be baffled at this game’s behaviors. I suggest that everyone here play his game and give it a heart. He deserves it. Bless this man.

Thanks @“Biscuit Butter” ! I was actually thinking of making it so the box (T.0.DD) is a bit darker than the floor and background to be more visible. I will apply this soon. The bounce thing is supposed to be a cheat if someone is spamming the jump :lol: Sometimes it does the opposite effect. So yeah, it is meant to do that. However, thanks for the feedback with it! I’ll start working on those!

Here’s the top 8 for @“Mhx Ar”
#8: MagmaDude100’s Best Game ever
#7: cthornock’s Block Run (sorry, but WAY too similar to Cubed)
#6: SomeGuy542’s Ball Bounce Simulator
#5: my_name (<>)'s Gravity Hop
#4: rcreger’s A-Box
#3: my_name (<
>)'s infinite game without a great name
#2: soethan1’s GalactioS
#1: JR 01’s DRIVE

@“Biscuit Butter” , it’s not my fault that it’s similar to “Cubed”. @Greggo ripped it off.