🔥 Flowlab Social Media - New Video!

Hi everyone! We have exciting news! :tada::fireworks: :sparkler: Flowjam_Emote_Animated

AAAAA! I’ve been so excited to show and share this.

We’re going to start being more active on the Flowlab Social Media, which means you can expect a lot more content on our social channels (Twitter, Instagram, and later on TikTok and YouTube too) :smile:

But ummm… What does that mean?
This means we’re aiming to create a nice platform for Flowlab to reach new upcoming Developers but also to you (our amazing community) by creating useful and remarkable content you want to see!
Such as Flowlab Games Highlights, Tutorials, Update sneak peeks/showcases, Flowlab Memes, Cool things you can do with flowlab, and so much more!

So, for our first post, we look at the most recent Flowlab update and how you can use it to push your Games to the next Level! Check it out!
You should also definitely follow us on Instagram because we’re going to be posting some awesome and exclusive content you don’t want to miss out on!

Flowlab Game Engine - Origin Update Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxEQoV-olnl/

If you want to check out the Update Demo game and its code, you can!
Controller_Flowlab Play the “Bilimbi Update Demo” here: :earth_africa:

This topic will be where we will be sharing the posts we make so you can see how awesome our platforms are and that you should definitely check them out! :grin:

Here are the links for all the Flowlab Social Media platforms:

TikTok‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ YouTube‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Instagram‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Twitter

23 Likes

Also posted to Twitter! Check it out if that’s the platform of your choice :blush: :earth_africa:

Flowlab Game Engine - Origin Update on Twitter

(https://twitter.com/flowlabio/status/1701366587112989093)

7 Likes

I’m definitely not going to be doing this for the foreseeable future but I know some people might want to know: Can we create content for the channel? I’m assuming no, but what if it’s really dang good?

7 Likes

I think what Flowlab could do is feature Flowlab user created videos in a single section on their official channel, just like how the mobile game, Punishing Gray Raven, does.
Punishing Gray Raven - YouTube

5 Likes

Not sure who’s running the instagram account, but thanks for following back, lol.

I’m not really popular on Insta, but I’ll do my best to spread the word.

I think on youtube I added the flowlab channel to my channel page.

11 Likes

That’s a great idea, actually.

5 Likes

I know I added Flowlab onto my featured channels (there are way more if you click the right arrow). Just followed you guys on Instagram by the way. I use that every couple of days for Transformers and/or memes, but now I can see Flowlab too. Yikes, that is a huge gap of time in between official posts. I understand this topic now.

Same, me too. I think I’ll start with some games or something…

5 Likes

I should make a channel of me beating the leaderboard on Flowlab Games. It’s something I do anyways, though not sure how many people would watch it

11 Likes

That would be really cool actually

9 Likes

Rules’A’Nature Speedrun - WR Holder (3:30 / 210)

Sorry no audio :sob: getting audio on Mac is surprisingly not easy.

I’ll hopefully have it next time and will hopefully beat my current world record.

5 Likes

i just subscribed and hit the bell and turned on notifications :grinning:

8 Likes

I live in a box and rarely use social media, but nonetheless I’m fascinated by this new endeavour. I will certainly be keeping up to date.

8 Likes

i thought this meant that flowlab was creating a social media :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

7 Likes

I mean, the forums technically count as social media, but it’s mostly for the discussions of game development than a hangout or chat like most social medias are.

But the flowlab community is already so small, the forums are more like a group chat than a social media.

9 Likes

:necktie: Nice to have more of a presence so that more people can hear about flowlab, and hopefully we can get more members!

8 Likes

I’ll do my part to spread the word.

6 Likes

The only one I use is YouTube, Lol. Nice though!

5 Likes

I’ll also be keeping a closer watch on the YouTube channel than others.

6 Likes

New Post! :rocket:

Featuring GALACDRIVE by @sup3r87 , an incredible Mobile Game!

Available now on the Play Stores! :heart_on_fire:

Flowlab Game Engine - Galacdrive on Mobile Stores - Twitter Post Image
(https://twitter.com/flowlabio/status/1702319107499327685)

Check it out if you haven’t yet:

On the App Store:

And on Google Play:

9 Likes

Now also on Instagram, with an extra slide too :wink:
Do you follow Flowlab on Instagram yet?

Flowlab Game Engine - Galacdrive game made with Flowlab

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxLr7_PrhcH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

6 Likes