The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

looks like a pretty decent sword to me

3 Likes

That doesn’t look bad just remember to finish the shading on the handle.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! ill shade it now XD

2 Likes

I kinda want some ratings on this sword lmao

2 Likes

then again I also want ratings on all of these free assets you can find on my Pixelart page…
Shameless ad
Screenshot 2022-11-07 4.27.05 PM

3 Likes

Do yall think it would acceptable to revive a topic from May?

2 Likes

if it’s yours, then it doesn’t matter

the meme i was going to post

Story of Undertale but it's 1 Mb - YouTube

3 Likes

I have been making pixel art cards that can be printed out for my dnd session. Which I haven’t had much time to really work on, but I try to.

Anyway, my friend knew I used flowlab for game making and he gave me a great idea of using flowlab to make a game that actually keeps track of the players stats and items they collect instead of having to mathematically solving how much health and defense they stack on over time and having to print an enormous amount of cards along with them having to keep track of resources, gold, etc.

This isn’t a bad idea, the only downside would be the inventory feature. I’m still not exactly sure on perfect inventories and such, plus keeping a card based inventory will probably be a pain. Allowing each card to be equipped as a weapon, armor, consumables, etc.
I feel making cards would be easier for the time being, but I feel this would make a great future project to expand and simplify my dnd campaign experience. The story will be told out of flowlab, just the stats and inventory will be stored on a game.

Another downside would be allowing it to save progress after multiple sessions, but I feel this could still be achieved. I’ve made games that save, but after a while, it will reset and that’s what I’m afraid of. Not sure if you have to be active on the game to keep saving or what.

5 Likes

6 Likes

what about just being able to type in what items you have and you can open a pouch to see which ones you have

1 Like

I ripped up a book yesterday (thou shall have no context)

1 Like

i am in so much pain right now i wouldn’t be surprised if i broke my ankle
it’s that time of day again when i’m extremely hyper and high on drugs (not actually) and i just punched this guy who i usually punch at this time of day
i definitely did deserve something somewhat painful but this guy just pushed me over WHEN I WAS PUTTING MY BODY INTO A DEFENSE POSITION SO I CAN DEFEND FROM A PUNCH CAUSING ME NOT TO LAND ON MY HANDS BUT LITERALLY TWIST MY FREAKING ANKLE AND FALL OVER IN THE FRICKING RAIN BRINGING ME UNNEEDED ATTENTION AND ALSO GETTING MYSELF WET. THEN HE WAS LIKE “but you punched me!!!1!!!11!!!” DUDE IT WAS A PUNCH AND I DID DESERVE PAIN FOR THAT BUT NOT EXTREME PAIN & HUMILIATION WHICH I COULD NEVER EVEN GET CLOSE TO DOING TO THIS GUY
it’s the end of the day and i am still mad at him because the pain from my ankle is still there. I get my water bottle ready to whack him with it and he’s like “you cant seriosuly still be mad at me for dat???” LIKE YES I CAN MOTHER F**KER I DID A PUNCH WHICH I DID DESERVE PAIN FOR BUT THAT PUNCH WOULD ONLY LAST 5 SECONDS FOR SOMEONE AS STRONG AS YOU AND YOU PUSHED ME CAUSING ME PAIN WHICH LASTED THE ENTIRE DARN DAY AND IS STILL ON-GOING
he points out he’s stronger than me and i say yes,and he’s like “well you shouldn’t have punched me thenn!!!” and i am way too exhausted to point out that THAT’S WHY THE ARGUMENT OF “but u punched me” IS LITERALLY MORE FLAWED THAN THE DOCTOR WHO TIMELESS CHILD PLOT TWIST

3 Likes

i made a cutscene

2 Likes

I CAN BARELY GET DOWN THE STAIRS :skull::skull::skull: SHOULD’VE SEEN THE RED FLAGS THEY WERE THERE FROM THE START

1 Like

sites down again, it was down, went back up and after like 5 minutes its down again

2 Likes

yupppppp

2 Likes

went back up for a minute, now its down again

2 Likes

It looks like it’s back up now.

I’m not sure if there’s been a lot of activity or there could be some issue with the server temporarily, but the website has been in heavy queue on and off today.

5 Likes

yea, also thankfully its back up

3 Likes

Hello everyone and good afternoon

3 Likes