The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

What??? It looks like something you would see a discord user having as their pfp

3 Likes

Yeah I took John Shrekinson’s pfp because we are friends

3 Likes

Fortnite :+1:

2 Likes

homework

4 Likes

R.I.P boiled water, you will be mist (just something funny i saw on the internet early)

4 Likes

found this topic, kinda want to revive it lol (not going to)

2 Likes

Revive it next time Latif appears (for the Flowjam)

2 Likes

lol me too XD

3 Likes

Old LEGO photo

4 Likes

why does his sword have such a fat handle??

5 Likes

When people usually post a lego moc, i can see the amount of off brand and mega blocks in there as well, lol.

4 Likes

I try not to use Off-brand pieces, unless it’s custom weapons, mini figure accessories, or joint pieces.

Which I don’t even use those if I don’t need to.

5 Likes

bro… my school just blocked itch
now i can’t upload my games

5 Likes

rip, is it blocked on your laptop?

4 Likes

yea, they must have found out after i downloaded “Balls?”

4 Likes

bruh also i think you could maybe ask someone else to use their computer, log onto flowlab and itch.io, export the game and upload it and log out of both flowlab and itch.io

4 Likes

I use them whenever I need or want to lol. I recently made a dragon chariot based on the DragonFoldingZord (whose head piece I got from a set I mention later) from Power Rangers Samurai (Mega Bloks) as well as a cool awesome robot OC aptly named Slash using parts from the Super Samurai Claw Armor Megazord.

Mega Bloks minifigures like that Shogun Mode [Super] Samurai Red Ranger can’t hold LEGO weapons without permanent damage, so I created a Mega Bloks apparatus to work around the problem.

Same

2 Likes

I’m amazed that my cave art has so many likes on Pixilart, I just make the art to share it here and it automatically uploads it there. It’s currently at 365 views with 162 likes, I’m just baffled by this.

Also, @Pixel_Name1 What’s the purpose of commenting @pixilart? A saw 2 do that as well

7 Likes

It gets the owners of pixilart to see your drawing so you get marked as art of the day

5 Likes

5 Likes