The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

At least you were right.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to create procedural generation in flowlab?

1 Like

I have a pretty simple terrian generation but it’s not the best…

3 Likes

I’d love to see it. Also, I need to make a pathfinding ai in grid based movement.

1 Like

christmas songs give me this weird feeling like half-deja vu like it feels nostalgic as if you’re remembering something a foggy memory perhaps however it also makes me feel like listening to them will be the last joy of my life and it will become a memory and im going through a memory someone explain please

2 Likes
2 Likes

Pokemon scarlett and violet is coming out friday

2 Likes

After removing the black ui and looking into the code… Quite impressive! This would be a genius way to make an open world game, if scaled up and added to. Very simple and very useful.
I saw someone do the same thing you did, except instead of doing animations to make it all look right, each block generated the next, and that way it could test what was around it to make the map transition slowly.

2 Likes

I could never agree more, lol.

4 Likes

one day the pokemon games are going to start running out of names and they are going to be calling them

you know, hold on, these DO sound like actual names, except puce

5 Likes

Pūce is the word for owl in my language lol

4 Likes

Whenever I look outside and see nothing but snow in all directions, it feel awfully eerie and empty

everything is still

nobody is there

except you

3 Likes

makes perfect sense

5 Likes

5 Likes

The word for owl in my language is الو (ullu) lol. An insult in Urdu is “the owl’s student” (ullu ka patha). It means that you’re foolish.

4 Likes

7 Likes

as a european i can confirm that this is exactly how i see us elections

3 Likes

7 Likes

me when the

3 Likes

1 Like