The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Maybe I have tinnitus as well then, since that’s exactly what happens with me

3 Likes

I also have it but it’s only in absolutely complete silence or only one noise. It’s really weird lol, glad I live in a city.

3 Likes

The ost of sonic frontiers :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

where did the search bar go in games section

2 Likes

Grazer said he removed it for the moment because it was causing bugs with the site.

2 Likes

Oop no sorry JR 01 said it lol

2 Likes

Good morin everybody

2 Likes

Good morningaming

1 Like

my god i am soaking

Woah slow down a little buddy lmao :joy:

I just played Bendy and the dark revival and it was great I played it on my steamdeck and played till’ chapter 2, little did I know, it barely does autosaves and I quit to the menu. Now I gotta restart :frowning:

6 Likes

9 Likes

EDIT: It’s Sonic Frontiers, you nerds!

Can’t even make an intentional missepelllingg joke anymore [in Ohio] :skull:

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Why yall against nfts?

2 Likes

Many reasons

3 Likes
  1. They have been proven to contribute to pollution.
  2. It limits items to being acquired in a way people are against belief-wise. An example is the black and gold version of Hasbro’s Zord Ascension Project Megazord. Whenever a new Megazord is released, making a black and gold version as a special edition of sorts is only tradition. For this latest collector’s Megazord however, the black & gold version can only be obtained through NFTs, punishing people who are against them.
  3. They are cringy, and so is their fanbase.
  4. They are just plain stupid, anyone can just screenshot or right-click and save the NFT.
  5. A lot of them, such as Bored Ape, Lazy Lion, and those pixel dudes are just cheaply made. If you’re gonna pay so much money for a piece of art, digital or not, it should be something made with effort and quality (like that near infinite Xbox-themed NFT digital painting), right?
  6. They contribute almost nothing to society.
5 Likes

Hello, Ive made a stupid game pls test

4 Likes

:yum:

3 Likes