The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

already feeling nostalgic for 2022 like holy darn this was a good year

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson he has 3 different armor suits and cacaodemon glider

4 Likes

excluding the russia and ukraine war, the death of the queen, betty white’s death etc.

2 Likes

omg meatball glider

1 Like

yes he did but the colors are a bit different

2 Likes

yea, anyways, i made a free art topic that i thought you might be interested in

2 Likes

here it is, the image in his folder is brighter than in my game, i think you’ll see what i mean when i send the image

5 Likes

*you walk into a bloody church, bodies littering the floor
*you see a shadowy figure, holding a spherical object smeared with blood
*he approaches you and reveals himself
*hello lebron, i’ve been expecting you
*it’s miachel jordan
*you engage in a fierce battle, him attacking you and jamming his weapon in your mouth
*you manage to break out of his grip, ripping his heart out and dunking it
*heh, that was only my first heart, fool, bugs, finish him
*bugs bunny appears out of nowhere, attacking you with his chungus transformation
*you dodge his attack and slam him into the wall, ripping every piece of his body apart
*he sheds a single tear and says: you stole my fame, every single toon joined you, only bugs stayed behind, and now he’s dead. You took everything from me, now i will take everything from you.
*he rips out his heart and then absorbs it, transforming into SLAM EATER FORME

3 Likes

*I AM THE ULTIMATE BEING, I HAVE UNLIMITED POWER he exclaims
*SLAM EATER FORME BURNS MY SOUL RAPIDLY WHILE ALSO GIVING ME EXTREME POWER, I WILL DIE IN APPROXIMATELY 1 HOUR BUT YOU WILL DIE IN APPROXIMATELY 1 SECOND
*Miachel attacks you, dealing extreme damage to your face
*you start rapidly bleeding
*you start feeling your life fade
*but suddenly THE REST OF THE LOONEY TUNES APPEAR, attacking miachel and dealing severe damage
*miachel eventully kills every single last one of them, but he is also severely bleeding
*he approaches readying to dunk his basketball into your chest, but then
*THE SOUL BUGS BUNNY APPEARS BEHIND HIM AND KILLS HIM IN ONE PUNCH
*he helps you get up and you go to a hospital
the end

3 Likes

so i often look at random topics when i’m bored and DRAGONWARRIORS seems like a very interesting character to say the least

4 Likes

oh yeah

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone have any clue on allowing windows (steam) games perform better? Rust and Apex have been super slow and I can’t even play them without the game crashing and my windows won’t allow me to give access to more ram to allow the games I run better.

Windows has a ton of anti malware software on it that interprets the GeForce and nvidia drivers as malware and it won’t install or update them to allow better performance. I just redownloaded geforce driver off the website and then my computer completely crashed and I’ve been unable to get back into it.

I’m currently redownloading windows and hopefully I can get back in, but if my pc is completely destroyed for who knows why, I’ll have to use my warranty for another one.

4 Likes

boss 6 in pilot(null) is almost complete! you can select him from the level select and he currently lacks telegraphs for his attacks but other than that he is complete

2 Likes

Have you tried going into windows defender and allowing the drivers? it might me automatically quarantining them

2 Likes

You need to talk to your school. Now.

5 Likes

bri’ish

3 Likes

you can find him in the menu now

3 Likes