The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

you don’t want to see the topic he got this from.

1 Like

I don know why some people get so high giving like counts, like they give so many likes, personally I only like if I really like it, but now Ima try to give more likes

2 Likes

John taught JoJo and BradenS, who taught us, how to create “like festivals”.

HELP JAIDEN IS A VTUBER

3 Likes

This is so cool! I’m gonna subscribe, I love vtubers because they’re so funny :joy:! I do think that some are cringe though, like that one who just kept saying “I’m Japanese” while this guy on her team in COD or CSGO or whatever they were playing was trying to make a Breaking Bad reference. This vtuber is cringe because she kept interrupting him (nothing wrong with telling people you’re Japanese though, unless you actually aren’t) while he was trying to say Walter White’s confession dialogue from the show. The guy actually had to kill his vtuber teammate so he could make the reference possible.

Ok sir!

1 Like

terraria is the best game so i’m not annoyed, also she is playing with Chippy, also a great Terraria youtuber

2 Likes

goodnight my boys. may flowlab improve, survive, and live on.

2 Likes

Sigh Of Relief GIF - Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIFs
just saying, I think jaiden vtuber is cool

Bruh why hair so detailed, not anime accurate! needs anime correction :anger: :anger: :anger:

1 Like

I agree, i hope FLowlab can heal from the effects of the “Power Rangers in support of Knuckles the Echidna against Noforce” crisis.

good night i will do gigachad sleep

To evolve Inkay into Malamar, level it up to level 30 while holding your 3DS upside down

5 Likes

Aye Aye Captain @JR01 !

2 Likes

What other engines are you using, those that marked “other?”

2 Likes

Mario maker.

If this counts, lol.

2 Likes

5 Likes

IF my teachers are stalking me (which they probably aren’t but what if) i wonder what they('d) think when i say i’m sick and then they see me post this post on flowlab

2 Likes

well, i mentioned that itch.io wasn’t blocked on the school wifi on the forum, and the next day it was blocked…

4 Likes

why has no one posted in an hour