The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Happy birthday! Sorry I just saw this lol.

1 Like

So I put it in rune then I put it in Caesar cypher and got this
tᚴey ᚴaᚤe ᛩo faceᚡ… l idbarelyᚡedcapedlwitpbmyllifewᚴtᚡe…eprᛩᚡmouᚡterᚴhbtoeynlookhlikespeoplew bptlt eirgᚡeadᚤh areᚴlot iᛩgwohpt emᚡwjp toaᛩblaᚡkphwᚴlometlirgwditodtalk abo

2 Likes

I used this decrypter https://www.dcode.fr/caesar-cipher

2 Likes

Happy birthday
Dance Skeleton GIF - Dance Skeleton Puppet GIFs

2 Likes

I think I got it!
They have no faces… i barely escaped with my life these monsters they look like people but their heads have nothing on them just blank something I don’t even want to talk about.

2 Likes

So it appears not many people can use Lists, so here’s a little practice problem

So this is a bit vague, sorry about that.
Basically,

1. A way to enter a 4-digit code
  2. A way for only 5 to be entered in.
  3. A way to check the code you enter in compared to the saved ones.

I like to make sure these can be used in real scenarios, but for this one I don’t really see how it would be used in a flowlab game (But, the principles are very important when it comes to more advanced topics)

If you need any help you can @CodeAlpaca

4 Likes

Dm me if you’re interested in helping and/or have any art/sound design experience

1 Like

I understand the concept of lists but don’t exactly know how to use them effectively, nor have I tried in the past few months.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have a thought.

There are wiki pages; I’m considering making a wiki page for people to share meme videos so you can still easily share without clogging the forum of actual discussion.

1 Like

haha, Im a good artist and sculptor irl, but not so much with pixel art, Im learning though Im learning

3 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni have fun exploring art! I’m still not the best but I’ve steadily gotten better with age and experience.

1 Like

I just looked at your join date and you probably have no idea what this is lol

3 Likes

Is it a reference to the game “Till we have faces”? I haven’t played it.

3 Likes
hidden to preserve space

748mnk

4 Likes

It’s basically one of my only games that I can say I’m proud of.

4 Likes

Oh, I had no idea that you made it. I’ll try to check it out sometime this week

3 Likes

@glowbug did most the art but I did the coding and plot. That was probably my favorite collab to this date, with the exception of dropshotting children in call of duty.

3 Likes

this is accurate

5 Likes

4 Likes