The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

I did not know you lived in Australia

because i don’t,i live in the country that’s gonna massacre the people of your country and claim it as our own

I’m in murica boi, good luck with that.

1 Like

merry christmas and hi everyone i was only gone for a month or two:
2008 replys. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

i’m going to get super mario maker 2 for christmas :gift:

4 Likes

Awesome!
The only thing I’ve done since your break is this, which I just released today.

4 Likes

I actually planned to become a game dev, but i don’t exactly know how to write code.

3 Likes

the username i have was a joke that me and my friends thought of and how i want to become a game dev but didn’t have stuff like unity or things to actually make a game.

4 Likes

i’m going to dig around flowlab for awhile

3 Likes

Flowlab is a great place to start. I highly recommend looking into Arduino if you have the budget for it, as it’s a lifetime investment that teaches you the basics of computers and robotics. MarkRober even does classes on it. Afterwards, you can delve into actual classes for Godot, GMS, Unity, and Unreal.

3 Likes

I second the Arduino recommendation!

3 Likes
Do not click if you are easily annoyed

https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/zpmgmx/id_like_to_meet_whoever_programmed_it_to_do_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

Does anyone hwre play Albion Online?

1 Like

in 2856 1 year olds will feel nostalgia for the year they were born in
baby 1:“bro 2855 was one year ago now”
baby 2:“holy darn i’m old”

3 Likes

I play that, It is very good!

1 Like

one of my friends found this website called replit, here: hacked client warning: DO NOT use the roblox site, it is ment to steal money. any other site on the project is unblocked. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the only downside is there is no audio.

1 Like

LEGO Marvel Superheroes

2 Likes

Recently neither, but it used to be games > forums

2 Likes

There actually is an app, you don’t have to do this.

It’s called “Discourse” — it’s the software grazer is using to keep this forum running. You can get the legit app, then add any discourse forum to it with just a link, then you just have to login.

5 Likes