The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

@BradenS I made a 32x32 character for you looks like Kamen Rider. Is a Kamen Rider actually, because he’s based on the “violet oil beetle”. He has “static shades” just like your profile.
Kamen Rider BradenS
(can be uploaded into any Gamougg/John Shrekinson game for personal use, but as a GamougGaming member you’d have to sign out before uploading the skin into the game so the changes don’t save, this will also enable other optional mods)

beetle basis

A GUIDE TO THE KAMEN RIDER FRANCHISE - THE GUIDE (weebly.com)

1 Like

wow very nice! maybe he could be a boss or something in Gamougg through the elements

1 Like

Thanx so much! Yeah he could be a very cool one artist interpretation!

bro legit looks like a character from omori
Omori Omori When GIF - Omori Omori When Omori Players GIFs

1 Like

Lmao yeah, it kinda does now that I look at it.

2 Likes

Attention all Non-Indie’s!! This is an important poll if you want an upgrade:

1 Like

Daily Poll #4

What are your favorite themes?
  • Sci-Fi
    • Fantasy
    • Modern
    • Steampunk
    • Abstract
    • Spy
    • Psychedelic

0 voters

1 Like

Reminds me of Don’t Starve Together

3 Likes

I wonder what @MetaNinja will think of this meme

I absolutely LOVE sci-fi!

2 Likes

me too!

1 Like

I enjoy sci fi. What really made me realize how amazing it’s potential is is Risk of Rain. I’m not too into the gigantic intergalactic world building that comes with scifi, but I love the themes and opportunities for creativity.

4 Likes

Just tried that game recently, it’s quite stylistic

3 Likes

5 Likes

The Scepter Foundation

5 Likes

I love scp world building because it’s all unique, not copy and pasting planets in different Microsoft Paint shaders.

5 Likes

tbh i kind of hate sci-fi which focuses on space-travel and pretty much nothing else. like,planets and stuff were fun for a while but they’re pretty much just copy-and-pasted wastelands with only a single species or something on them. The Memory Thieves is a book that does sci-fi right and Doctor Who is a brilliant show that focuses on time & space travel without having too much dystopia like The Memory Thieves does.

4 Likes

Has anyone played this really trippy game where you’re inside a brain? I think it was called Membrane or something like that.

3 Likes

nah

i agree

1 Like