The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

no, i will not inflict onto you the pain i experience i felt looking at that image
also i dont use discord (im not 13)

2 Likes

most based under 13 person

1 Like

noice, i quess im based now

3 Likes
9 Likes

Does anyone have any good idea for organizing a complex timeline?

I’ve been working on my novel series and I was wanting to make a fully organized timeline for it so I remember what events are taking place currently during the stories setting.

I thought of just using a simple line with ticks on if, but I feel it won’t be enough.

3 Likes

You can use the same image model as Gamougg and CubeTales.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The only downside is that I have long lasting wars and events that take place during many other events as well.

When Hawk and (Spoiler) break the border between worlds, they end up jumping around 500 years into the future. During that single jump, the world changed so much that nothing they once knew exists.
Even the Foundation had been abolished by the Order almost two hundred years before they resurfaced back into reality.

I have an absolute abomination of a table on a google doc, so far I have most of the stuff organized, but it definitely needs to be organized and smoothed out some more.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds like it could be cool. would reference images be allowed, or would you have to imagine it yourself?

2 Likes

4 Likes

me preparing to defend myself on november 27th 2023

1 Like

I am typing this eith my eyes closed. This is an edif i am akso typing with closed eyes. Welcoje to hell. I am typijg this with closed eyes too. I have not stopped this edit.

1 Like

Hello tjwere. My eyes werre ccloseed whemn o tuped tjhjos

4 Likes

nerf all the way

4 Likes
2 Likes

I know where you ligfe.

1 Like

me fghuahilled yiur cows

1 Like

Daily Poll #7

Rate Flowlab.