The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

3 Likes

wut. how does this work? im confused XD

4 Likes

The main villain of the 4th part of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series, Diamond is Unbreakable, is a serial killer who kills women because he is attracted to their hands.

3 Likes

i dont know what to think about this . . .

3 Likes

what the f-

4 Likes

I found this topic and found out that you can cure depression with buckets XD

3 Likes

new pfp

6 Likes

there’s probably a major contrast in what 2000s bri’ish kids used to watch and early 2010s (like 2010-2014) bri’ish kids used to watch but somehow there are still some things both of us can agree bring back memories :skull:
honestly britian is just the weirdest,there was a show that’s title literally told you to come outside (rip to the girl who acted in that show) like literally the teacher shown us the show’s intro and the whole class went wild

extras,i don't want to fill up the entire otc

Now that i think about it,literally most of the shows were telling you to get the f*** of your sofa and do something productive. used to be a show called mister maker which literally used nearly every stock sound you could think of. this show was also once mentioned in school (the “shape dance” was mentioned recently,class went wild AGAIN)
Also,for some reason there’s people in my class who will just ask out of nowhere “are you gay” like uhh girl why do you care so much why are you asking me this?

shorter extra in the middle

ok maybe i might be gay but i ain’t gonna just randomly come out when you ask me that

there used to be a show called “in the night garden” that was creepy looking back but back then it was the stuff like it was basically just an alert saying “ALERT:YOU ARE GOING TO BED SOON. ALERT.”
y’all remember mr. tumble? that show where i literally said that justin is a kidnapper or something on the original otc? honestly that was crazy,loved it.

now let's see what's in mr tumbles sPoTtY bAg!!!

mr tumble sent us a gun to commit our war crimes with

4 Likes

did i seriously just write that?

5 Likes

why is he even doing this anymore?

3 Likes

this gives me hope we’re not going to go into a dystopian society led by technology where we all live in the metaverse

3 Likes

MINIMALISM
:anger: :anger::anger::anger::anger::rage::rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

Bro this was a childhood favorite of mine

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I focus on doing all my war crimes in real life. Make-believe in a funny and very entertaining block game just ain’t as fun as the real thing.

2 Likes

Some guy in our class legit started searching stuff like “how to make bomb” and stuff related to a certain german dictator because he thought it would be funny

His internet got cut. Twice.

4 Likes

imagine going on the school computer,checking it’s search history and seeing stuff about bombs and angry mustache man

3 Likes

He also searched “youngest serial killers” and “list of war crimes”

2 Likes

Should be permanent.

2 Likes