The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

listen to this: JummBox
Its what @ZayDex06 made, and its amazing

1 Like

Based on our current knowledge, intelligent life requires perfect conditions to actually happen. Not out of the picture though

5 Likes

Can you make alternative rock with that website?

1 Like

I am extraordinarily suspicious of claims of intelligent life. Plants or some invertebrate? Maybe. Humanoids? No way.

4 Likes

3 Likes

For new updates on my new flowlab game check here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

im frackin 10 and i dont find that cop meme offensive
also @117JOJO your memes contaning the f bomb are
not appreciated

2 Likes

@Pixel_Name1 nnoooo i liked the old player sprite! what is that?!

A stinky rat :rage:

-M B-

literally only mebslime found the balloon one offensive and idk why anyone would hate minions but satire isn’t for everybody.

2 Likes

I found all of the memes today hilarious :skull: — which is rare for me, usually I think they’re dumb and being sent to the wrong people lol (this isn’t a power ranger/halo community hehehe).

2 Likes

i will make it one also we mostly post super sentai and kamen rider, not power rangers :rage:!

Some people have different opinions and views. I think it mostly stereotypes cops because of so many current social conflicts which I can see.

4 Likes

If you dislike me, you do not have to post on my topics. Many already boycott me.
To be clear, that post was taken down from community flags. It takes 5-10 reports I believe to remove a post. If you want to make your own topic, go for it. As for this thread which I have been taking care of for years now, I will rather be safe than sorry.

4 Likes

The thread was created in October, therefore it could not be looked after for years hehe
/j don’t kill me

2 Likes

We had another discussion called the Otc Original and it shut down because we reached 10,000 total posts on it.

4 Likes

I am basically a Horcrux

2 Likes

3 Likes

You don’t owe anyone an explanation, run the thread how you see fit.

1 Like