The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Undeniable proof that JoJo is a sub(way) and not a dom(inoes)

1 Like

Who would win?

• Sub-Zero
  • Dominic “Dom” Toretto

0 voters

ManiacPumpkin did you see the Transformers endings in Among Us Adventure 1 and 2?

I haven’t had time to play anything.

3 Likes

Is there a cheap way to obtain 28mm minis? I’ve been looking for some cheap minis to use for my dnd campaign and everything is so expensive. I have better luck making an army out of legos.

5 Likes

Power Rangers is always just mechs, but certain Sentai seasons like Zyuranger (original Japanese version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) and Kakuranger (original Japanese version of Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers and MMPR season 3) robots were sentient beings that combined into new sentient beings.

4 Likes

Go to actual physical comic stores. You can buy an obscene amount for pretty cheap.

3 Likes

I once got 200 minis for $120.

3 Likes

Sadly there’s none anywhere where I’m at, lol.

There is an official Warhammer 40k shop, but they are outrageous.

I’ll just keep an eye out in thrift and antique stores.

4 Likes

I did go to an antique toy store one time and they had a 6in astartes figure, but it wasn’t a miniature, lol.

4 Likes

If you’re looking for Warhammer in particular, don’t waste you money. Use mindtaker.

4 Likes

Ice ninja is strong, but family is stronger

3 Likes

The website is under heavy load apparently

3 Likes

you should listen to my friends music and subscribe, NOW!

4 Likes

done, but the thumbnails arent exactly the most appealing, musics pretty good tho

5 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time this Yu-Gi-Oh! card looks like Sundowner (or one of the Desperado cyborgs) from Metal Gear Rising

1 Like

I have been stuck on a highway for 3 hours… Traffic hasn’t moved. We had to take dirt roads to escape, the traffic was awful and the government didn’t even put detour or warnings about the shutdown of the road. The traffic line was a mile or so long.

4 Likes

That’s terrible, i’ve been in a similar situation (I think it was more like 2-2 1/2 hours for me) and it is not fun. hope you weren’t in a hurry

3 Likes

We had to delay an important medical appointment. We were going across country for a medical treatment only available in one city.

3 Likes

That’s horrible, I hope for the best for you and those with you.

3 Likes