The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Rest in pieces. Here’s a game of mine that might work for you: Flowlab Game Creator - Till We Have Faces: Midnight Cry DEMO

3 Likes

It has! I do plan on bringing the old profile picture back, but I figured It would be cool if I always had a pfp that relates to my games while I’m developing them, then changing it back between projects, and making a new one for whatever game I make next!

4 Likes

That’s pretty smart. I always keep the same pfp because I’m pretty happy with the art I made, plus it’s pretty unique and memorable.

3 Likes

I don’t plan on doing anything super complicated, probably always going to be a yellow (or gold) circle with the player character of whatever game I’m making in the middle with a red background (Since those are the colors i’ve tried to associate myself with)

Unless of course I make a player that doesn’t clash well with those colors, then I might mess around with new shades, or even switch up the border and background

3 Likes

I do have to say, that ran a LOT better.

3 Likes

I found this comment amusing, as those are some pretty unique profile pics.

I always thought your colors reminded me of the warrior golems from magic the gathering or harry potter.
th-3735826489
th-1064093977
th-1924035929

7 Likes

This was basically my first time having a genuine convo in forums, however @meburningslime helped me the first time I used it, and one other too.

2 Likes

Why is he kinda hot tho

muscle curve? idk i didn’t turn gay after watching jojos

1 Like

I actively play magic the gathering with friends. Currently waiting on some hydra cards to come into the mail.

There are some cards out there that are beyond broken and some are worth a lot.

The most rarest card I currently own is a timeless lotus and it’s like $23 currently on tcg.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get home and start putting primer on some turret mechs models and experimenting different paint designs.

2 Likes

i walk into flowlab and all i see is 507 replies :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Maybe this weekend I’ll finally get some paint for some Warhammer miniatures I got in 2019

The otc will build up exponentially if you’re not active.

2 Likes

i’ve never seen a channel so active

1 Like
the off-topic channel

nobody: the-glorious-off-topic-channel-of-destiny at 2:02
images (10)
the-glorious-off-topic-channel-of-destiny at 2:03
images (11)

4 Likes

I used to play mtg, but the game is so pay to win now. I have some old cards, like original italian print and a few signed cards by Richard Garfield, but none of the relevant stuff.

1 Like

Feel free to start a conversation

1 Like

I would love to do Warhammer if I had the money lol

2 Likes

I found an amazing resin printer for only $200 and I’m planning on picking one up with my tax return and creating my own minis.

It definitely saves a lot more money buying premade designs and printing as many as you want.

2 Likes