The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

No but I want one

2 Likes

This is 100% agreeable.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-05-14 12.03.23 AM

6 Likes

Ok that’s really cool, do you mind if I use that?

3 Likes
1 Like

Is anyone on???

1 Like

I just read 20 Maniac Pumpkin paragraphs. No Offense but I think that equals a book, XD.

3 Likes

Well, I’m currently writing a book that’s over 200 pages long, so this is nothing.

2 Likes

When did this happen?:

I do not remember posting this many times on this topic.

1 Like

I am also writing two books and a short story. I love writing.

I have too many book ideas, but I don’t have any time to write them. I’m writing a series of three books.

2 Likes

I have several short stories, ranging from 10-20 pages. Most are of the Scepter Foundation, but I have a few I wrote back in 6th grade over various stuff.
I used to write around 60 pages for a longer story. One being 49.exe which was basically about an ai invasion in the far future.
Then New Caben is my best and longest work. Book one of a series titles the Tales of the Foremakers.

4 Likes

The Vironia game is actually for my book series, which I haven’t written much of. It’s called ‘The World Of Legends’. I have the whole plot line planned but no time to write it. Once I have time, I will try to finish the first book. Maybe during summer break.

3 Likes

Planning to release? I’d buy!

3 Likes

I’m not sure. I’ve still got a lot left to edit and I’ve been waiting for the summer to come so I can have extra time to work on it.
Hopefully I can finish it, but I’m not sure when it’ll be published, if ever.

4 Likes

Yeah, writing is a very fun thing to do in my opinion. I tend to struggle with finding good ideas to make it more interesting. The longest I have right now which is still being made is about 60 pages…I think. I tend to write ghost stories or thrillers because I really like that topic in books.

4 Likes

I usually have a basic idea that slowly grows into chaos as I make up new scenes as I go.
I end up adding a ton of content in stories that kind of drag the story on a little bit, but add enough details that either introduces new characters or views on the world. Plus it helps brings out more behavior in characters.

I struggle probably the most with dialogue and character designs myself. Sure I can create a complicated character with ease, but they all tend to act almost very similarly or they start off interesting, only to all start to seem the same.
Since it’s very hard trying to act out multiple views and behaviors when I’m only a single writer. Some characters I can pull off very well, while others all seem too similar.

Another thing I struggle with, is starting a long book. As most good stories go, it starts off kind of slow and then eases into the action. My brother and friend stopped reading because it was too slow at the start, but it helps aid in the plot than just jumping straight into action.

5 Likes

Does anyone understand what my new pfp is?

beekeeper?

Nope, kinda hard to make out what it is, but it’s a rat. Also it references one of my favorite video games.

2 Likes