The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

It’s real alright. I’ve seen documented evidence of non-dreamsexuals infiltrating dreamsexual discord servers and such.

1 Like

WHO DARE BE AMONGPHOBIC

1 Like

If you are an irrational hater of a respectful YouTuber, I would politely ask you to leave. Here is for positive help, fun, memes, flowlab help and debate. Don’t attack a man because your feelings are hurt. The hate towards him is disgusting. Even if you had a half decent reason for disliking him, your methods of death threats, harassment and hate should be reserved for war criminals. Not a friendly normal guy.

3 Likes

I made @PhantomWolfMoon’s PFP (:

4 Likes

yeah you did, thanks again btw

3 Likes

woah i didn’t know that, flowlab lore expands

5 Likes

Yup np

Original image (:

image_processing20200410-18222-mudq75(1)

4 Likes

Oh okay

3 Likes

LORE

4 Likes

LOL lore lots of lore XD

2 Likes

guys help im trying to use dropbox to convert mp3s to links and i am just trying to explain my situation

1 Like

Did you have a different username before?

2 Likes

No I’ve always had the name Pixel_Name I just summed it down to P_N

1 Like

The PWM is PhantomWolfMoon

1 Like

accidentally hit caps lock instead of a :pensive:

2 Likes

I don’t do any of this. I just think dream is a bad guy, and I think that he is absolutely not friendly, normal, or respectful at all.

agreed

Bro did you see the informative meme? I suggest looking up the real incident it is based on.

1 Like

I would politely ask you to leave, not talk of the subject, or dm me.

3 Likes

Bruh just use Discord. Upload the mp3 to your Discord server, right-click and copy the file link, then paste it into Flowlab’s sound behavior and you’re done!

Usually copying links like that don’t work for very long. I’ve even lasted entire files onto converters and everything, but as a link, sometimes it don’t last or it expires.

2 Likes

I use a YouTube to mp3 converter. As long as you know your tech, you can avoid viruses easily.

2 Likes