The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

the winter flowjam should be coming up soon right? i want to participate since i’ve never actually been in a flowjam

1 Like

yea, getting a game i made for the flowjam featured will already make me happy, but then if i get a non-flowjam game featured will make me even happier

1 Like

M1 garand, any game. I use it in 2042, bfv, hell let loose, harsh doorstop, and probably more.

1 Like

so these past few days all i’ve eaten is a piece of chicken and a can of pringles

2 Likes

I can’t quite say that’s a very healthy diet.

Whether from boredom or simply lack of hunger, you shouldn’t starve yourself the nutrients your body needs.

4 Likes

Idk, i just can’t get myself to eat, i’m hungry and i have food, just whenever i look at food i just can’t get myself to eat it

3 Likes

Try eating vegetables and protein. It sounds like your body is craving nutrients but you can only find carbs. If you really want a boost, try coconut water.

4 Likes

Halo Combat Evolved pistol :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Relatable

1 Like

my paranoia is increasing,i keep seeing and hearing things. i hear a banging noise and i keep seeing people. devices were my only escape

2 Likes

The silence is deafening

3 Likes

take a nap

3 Likes

nothing gives me more joy than hearing a song i havent heard in a year or more

1 Like

Please don’t joke about things you don’t understand.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be saying you hear things though because that can put you into a nursing home for people like that

4 Likes

Well that would be your own doing. By describing a serious mental illness symptoms just to play it off from your deteriorating vision because of the lack of natural light isn’t anything to simply joke about.

If you feel you are on your phone way to much to actually notice vision deterioration then I seriously recommend you see a doctor and stop or limit your screen usage to absolute minimum.

If you are experiencing paranoia and need help, I would recommend seeing a doctor again, but if you go around explaining it in full detail just freely, you could be sent off to a padded room because of insanity. It’s not something to even joke about, and if you are seriously needing help about it, then you can ask. I’m sure myself and many others would like to talk with you about it. But I would most likely recommend a doctor to help prevent any more issues.

2 Likes

I have tinnitus so silent rooms are excruciatingly loud. So I need a fan or some noise running at all times.

3 Likes

Maybe I have tinnitus as well then, since that’s exactly what happens with me

3 Likes

I also have it but it’s only in absolutely complete silence or only one noise. It’s really weird lol, glad I live in a city.

3 Likes

The ost of sonic frontiers :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes