The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

The absolute best campaign I have ever played is Battlefield 1’s Black Bess. I may just have a soft spot for those kind of games lol but it’s changed my perspective on war and life forever. The difference between it and other games like it is twofold: Ultimate realism in graphics, gun accuracy, and historical context, and the more important reason: there is no plot armor. It’s war. You can’t expect everyone or even most people to survive. I would put that story above most modern movies, if not all.

Quick random fact: EA actually did not want the game to be like this. They hired a small development team to make BF1, and gave them extremely strict guidelines to make the game. The developers literally just ignored those guidelines and continued to make their passion project. And to wrap it all up, Apex Legends, Titanfall, and Battlefield 1 all had the same development team.

3 Likes

Do you like the otc
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

3 Likes

nobody told me it sucked this much

2 Likes

Of course the final boss theme is a banger, it was composed by Toby Fox

4 Likes

oH mY God, i CaN’T beLiEvE YOu miSgAmiNG-pLaTfOrMeD mE!

I am a console player (not PC) and I am very offended right now. :rage: You must apologize NOW!

3 Likes

I have an account. I forgot the name and password years ago, and I had only VRChat and Bendy and the Ink Machine chapter 1 free installed/on my account.

3 Likes

Awesome and nice! If only Apex had giant epic robot battles like Titanfall, then I would stop deleting the game :pensive:

4 Likes

i have a steam account, but my laptop has been lost to the recycling :sob: (it was a family laptop and my sisters repeatedly dropped it and it broke in half) now all i have is a school laptop

4 Likes

Dude it’s black friday! If you save or saved money or sacrifice Flowlab Indie, you can get a new laptop!
https://www.bestbuy.com/?intl=nosplash

5 Likes

oh yeah damn
unfortunately i will have no time to shop because i’m going over to a friends house in 20 minutes, and after that my family will be going to our cousins’ house in virginia

4 Likes

Cyber Monday then. Online shopping is a thing. Maybe after these trips of yours, your package would arrive at your house, assuming you ordered hours earlier while you were away.

4 Likes

even then though, i haven’t made enough money to pay for any of them yet

3 Likes

Alright. There are ways to make money in a day maybe like doing surveys but idk about that. Then there’s the standard lawnmowing and snow ploughing the neighborhood. Sorry if I seem annoyingly persistent, I just want to help Flowlabians Flowlab.

3 Likes

god i forgot how busy town was on november 25th :skull:

2 Likes
2 Likes

bye everyone

2 Likes

Bye! Nice song btw.

3 Likes

i already knew that lol

3 Likes

5 Likes