why the hell is jeff goldblum my favorite actor

1 Like

The World According to Jeff Goldblum.

1 Like

this song perfectly describes me

1 Like

cookie dough is also pretty good

1 Like

This is now the official canonical explanation. However, most members of the Gamougg fanbase are rather young so I won’t add this in the games.

2 Likes

this is the right decision

2 Likes

mariah carey has defrosted, the apocalypse has begun, she has created a giant mech that blasts all i want for christmas is you to brainwash the populous into thinking that she cares about them, allowing her to brainwash them, if she sees any defectors she annihilates them with the giant energy blade of the mech at them, eviscerating them instantly, if one were to somehow destroy the mecha they would have to fight mariah carey herself, she wields several martial arts techniques utilising her cybernetically enhanced skeleton, some of these techniques include: phase obliteration, an attack where she makes her entire fist go incorporeal and then makes it corporeal while it is within her opponent’s flesh causing extreme damage, spine evisceration, pretty self explanatory, ripper kick, an attack she rips out a piece of bone out of one her arms, uses some of her veins to tie it to her leg and rips through the opponent’s body the flesh and bones regenerating soon after, and many more just as vicious techniques. the only way to survive her is to wait until she frosts again.

3 Likes

this is not a copypasta, i wrote this all out myself

2 Likes

wtf awesome deep lore

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bruh fr :pensive: Halo Infinite devs could add huge mountains and epic battles, but they could not add white painted stripes on the shoulderpads of an armor based on Jorge from Halo Reach

3 Likes

Unless its a micro transaction

4 Likes

yay, only one with no profile pic

6 Likes

You need to play hard mode to get the true ending. I don’t want to spoil anything so….

4 Likes

WHO DID THIS AND WHY

3 Likes

uhhh… why is this on my recommended?

2 Likes

You must have done this bruh. It’s based on what you watch. I’m not gonna call you out or ask you to confirm or deny your furry potential. But I will ask you to be honest with yourself at least.

3 Likes

I had a bunch of Warhammer 40k videos hunting and exterminating furries on my recommended for some reason as well.

4 Likes

Yeah but the furries were geniunely evil in those so it makes sense

1 Like

They were described as being barbaric and savage, which I didn’t exactly care if they were evil or not. I was confused why I got the video recommended, lol.

3 Likes