The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

King Julien madagascar vs Sub-Zero mortal kombat

3 Likes

Me around my whole family that tell me i say it wrong XD

2 Likes

Why did I just now get this badge lmao.

5 Likes

idk i remember that i got trust lvl 3 and then like months after i got access to the lounge lol

2 Likes

I remember getting it either on Ramshackle’s discontinued review topic or Flowlab Memes first. I know I got it on Flowlab memes 7 times, Ramshackle’s 1 time.

3 Likes

4 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

Most of us would have
Rather money than tangible wealth
And a great occasion is somehow spoiled for us unless photographed
And to read about it the next day in the newspaper
Is oddly more fun for us than the original event

This is a disaster
For as a result of confusing the real world of nature with mere signs
We are destroying nature
We are so tied up in our minds that we’ve lost our senses

4 Likes

4 Likes

ima say that i understand none of this lol

2 Likes

The quote (from INZO by the way) states several things.

We would rather have paper that the government says is worth something than gold

We often sacrifice the fun of a rare occasion because we have an insatiable desire to photograph, record, or otherwise reminisce the moment.

It is more fun for us to reminisce this event than to experience the moment itself, which is tragic.

“Destroying nature” means human nature, not the planet. We don’t even know right from wrong, logic from emotion, entertainment from reality, and it’s damaged our culture and community severely. We’ve forgotten how to rest and how to live life to the fullest.

4 Likes

Ahhhhh ok thank you for explaining

2 Likes

The most tragic thing about it all is that some of us don’t even agree that reality exists. There are literally people who believe that all of us live in separate universes and that you can change anything and everything about it. I have met some of these people and it’s very confusing to have someone tell me I don’t exist. Less extreme forms are people claiming they are something because they feel like they are, or believing they have the right to something because they want it. It’s scary how humanity can’t even agree that we exist!

3 Likes
2 Likes

I got it because of the haha funny american joke but with a SPYxFAMILY template

2 Likes

My Logitech wireless controller seems to have shorted or something, because no matter which batteries I use it only turns on for a split second. For once, the Internet was not very helpful

and I find it hard to believe that every AA battery in my home is faulty

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

has anyone ever heard of ultrakill?

3 Likes

Yes @game_dev-wanna-be, actually my best friend and I are working on a unity project similar to that.

1 Like