The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

my school has keystones for 10 & 11th grades tmr and wednesday so i get 5 hours in the morning where i don’t have to go to school. ima be grinding for doomguy i think he’s page 5

2 Likes

PUNISHING_Gray_Raven PGR Nanami Aw Bruh Meme reaction image JS Restored 2022 dank kek funny
may i as what level?

2 Likes

should i make him the 7th boss instead?

2 Likes

not sure. i just looked at the bp once because I had to go somewhere. I’ll check when I get home

2 Likes

yeah he is so op :skull:

2 Likes

ok, i need make the 6th boss first though

1 Like

btw, do you think that with a good bit of work that the game would be good enough to get featured?

1 Like

definitely, it needs some more features, and maybe some effects to make it look nicer

1 Like

yea, and also obviously sound

1 Like

and also obviously i need to make 4 more bosses and the intro and ending cutscenes(which will be fully animated by me)

1 Like

coolio

1 Like

what features do you think i could add?

1 Like

animations for when you defeat a boss
(ex. the boss crumbling to pieces/exploding epically, the player doing a little dance)

2 Likes

that’s a cool idea! it would also be incredibly simple to add!

1 Like
Are you interested in making game development a full time job?
  • Yes, if you chose this do you plan to be indie or work for a company?
  • No, if you chose this what do you plan on being then?
  • Maybe, what else are you looking into?

0 voters

I personally want to be an artist.

2 Likes

I want to be more of a game designer for a company. I could do indie game dev and art commissions for extra money in my free time because that’s what I really enjoy doing.

1 Like

This would be my backup plan just in case something goes wrong

1 Like

i’m very interested in gamedev currently and i’l probably end up doing it as my job but i might also decide to draw furry commissions or something dumb like that for a living idk

2 Likes

or we could make money off of youtube, ex. Dani, Sam Hogan

Honestly making art is something I enjoy doing and I don’t mind who I make art for if it ends up being for furries I don’t mind one bit. For the most part I have no issues with furries and most are like normal people lol

2 Likes