The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

new Pilot(null) boss! it now comes before the previous 6th boss, also i’m gonna add a new enemy to the endless mode which’ll look similar to the boss

4 Likes

i hope that one of the rewards for the winter flowjam will be a ps5 or ps4 because if i win then i’l get to play elden ring which i really want

2 Likes

I beat them all
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.02.47 AM

3 Likes

that’s pretty good, congrats

3 Likes

btw, which boss did you struggle on the most?

3 Likes

all of them had about an equal amount of deaths, none of them felt unfairly hard

it’s the kind of frustrating where you want to beat it because you know it’s possible

4 Likes

that’s good, this really increases my hopes that the game could get featured when it’s done

3 Likes

anyways, there’s a new enemy in the endless mode

3 Likes

got damn the 6th boss is so easy it took me 2 tries

2 Likes

yea, still tweaking it

OMG I BEAT THE LAST ONE

2 Likes

total death count:

2 Likes

3 Likes

yes this is truth

the boss was on 1 hp and he teleported on me and we both died

2 Likes

he took you down with him

can you tell me how many points each enemy gives in endless

2 Likes

also i think endless needs some sort of difficulty ramp because it goes to 3 enemies to 5 lasers covering the screen

(sorry for all the pilot spam i’ve just been playing endless for the past 15 minutes)

Ok, the common ones that die in one hit give 100, the ones that shoot downwards give 150 and the ones that shoot in every direction except down give 300 and the ones that shoot laser give 500 points although that wasn’t in the game when recryptech got his score

1 Like

yea, i noticed that at the exact time you were typing

1 Like