The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

helo, u like punising graeravn to? i luv dat gam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :laughing:!!!

Welcome to the community!

Yes I do. I hope you are not an alternate of somebody. I swear this guy isn’t associated with our group (no offense)

1 Like

Alpacas are better

1 Like

If you ever need any help you can make a post on the #how-to and @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

haw cod yu thin dat? i am superkris! not sumwon else :rage: :rage: :japanese_ogre:!!!

2 Likes

thank! i luv maeking gemes so i apreciate help

2 Likes

Your spelling is worse than my friend JoJo’s (no offense)

1 Like

wy yu insult mee :japanese_ogre: :rage: :rage: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :pouting_cat:

1 Like

i wil hak youuuu

imag of me

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson @117JOJO @the_yellow_and_black_individual @Ionjiruilo_Pylon

We have a serious problem with your behavior. You are all being very rude and disrespectful to every user here by spreading your memes. Keep it to the off-topic channel. You were very rude to @Agent_Y, and continue to be, by posting nonserious comments and joking about being mind controlled.

You may think it’s all joking, but you are literally spreading hate that is not good for the community. No one likes their topic to be filled up by meme jokes, so please stop. I have not been to this topic much, but you have offended @paisleypug somehow for his belief that china is good. I fully support puginarug to have his belief, just as I would for people who have different religions.

Not everyone has to think the same as you, so please stop forcing your beliefs on communism or memes to anyone.

11 Likes

yeah guys, if you want to post memes outside of the otc only post gamougg memes on my gamougg topics.

I am serious, I will flag all of your posts as spam if they are on any other topic. Everyone agrees that this has become a problem, and even the off-topic channel is just a meme hub now. Please just make your own private message or discord.

4 Likes

You are ridiculous

no gamougg is all about memes so gamougg memes on gamougg topics! otherwise i agree, we should flag our own posts when this happens.

2 Likes

everyone agrees it’s a problem. I think you should all still be here, but I honestly hate to say, grow up a little

5 Likes

I agree its a problem too. alright homies, flag your own posts so mods can remove them

1 Like

bruh i think he means just not meme at all, but i like Flowlab so i am compelled to (and will) listen, no one takes meme-related personal beliefs seriously its sad

It’s just filling up everything, this “culture” of yours has spread into every other channel somehow. The off-topic channel is now TOO off-topic. It’s just filled with 24/7 randomness when it’s meant to be filled with normal not related to flowlab conversation, not a meme convention.

2 Likes