Rule 1: be funny

1 Like

oof

3 Likes

This scene is cursed

The John_Shrekinson that liked my post has a different pfpā€¦

Whoā€™s the imposter?

6 Likes

Bro chill, youā€™re going insane just like that Miku meme said. Delete it from your computer now.

2 Likes

I just saw him revert his pfp back to Gamougg because all the chaos happened with PGR profile pictures

4 Likes

yeah apologize to Zordon now you four

6 Likes

sorry

4 Likes

sorry

3 Likes

also guys should me and john cancel the April 2023 thing?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

youā€™ve been building it up for a while, I would like to see it. but if itā€™s just a meme/thing that will cause more chaos then I donā€™t recommend it

4 Likes

Its a non offensive slightly meme challenge, only a controvesial or aggressive person could ruin it

3 Likes

meme unrelated
*avocado san

2 Likes

sorry

unrelated meme

4 Likes

why does it feel like these forums went downhill in a matter of days

7 Likes

I just would like to state something. I knew it wasnā€™t my place it part in, but I saw a lot of conflict on the forums and a lot of it was mostly about users spamming on Agent_Yā€™s discussion and Iā€™ve seen some other comments made on other discussions that didnā€™t look like they were phrased correctly.

From what I saw, it looked like a lot of users were mostly picking a fight with Agent_Y and Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s because of his return or what the case may be. I donā€™t know if there was conflict beforehand regarding him earlier that day or something, but we all know Agent_Y isnā€™t necessarily the most caring person we know and any sort of aggression towards him will probably set him off. Iā€™m not entirely sure what the context of the situation was, but the several users complaining over his loyalty over a meme was completely irresponsible and overall immature. Not many people have the same interests as you, and regardless of their background or known behavior, you shouldnā€™t start up conflict because of it. There was a ton of spam and even JR01 had to get involved which is kind of disappointing knowing someone has to step in to fix mistakes that could have been resolved on your own.

I would just like to recommend keeping memes out of other discussion even if someone doesnā€™t like a certain meme or character or whatever the case is, thatā€™s their opinion and itā€™s not hurting anyone. So thereā€™s no need in trying to push it. Also please donā€™t purposely start conflict. Itā€™s hard to prove to be the good guy when your the one starting the conflict. Now if someone starts harassing or starting up an argument, then please try to resort to peaceful methods and if it gets out of hand then report the behavior to a moderator and even take it to a private message to ask the user how to resolve their issue or hatred.

I know the argument already passed, but I just wanted to state something on it. I donā€™t want this reviving conflict thatā€™s already been done and for those who do see this, I just want you to know that the forums is a public discussion for game development. For the memers out there, please keep your memes and such in the off topic channel and donā€™t even bring them up elsewhere unless they somewhat relate to the situation. Thereā€™s a lot of people who apparently donā€™t like memes so thereā€™s no use in posting them or even mentioning them.

10 Likes

WHAT ARE THESE CURSED IMAGES. WHY? :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

Sonic x Kobeniā€™s car from Chainsaw Man is something Iā€™d really like to see.

5 Likes

iā€™m happy that iā€™ve instigated some good change in the flowlab community, itā€™s still going downhill though

3 Likes